My 2X-th Birthday :)

on
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I got back after 2 long, long days and checked my Hotmail and saw " _2 New Messages" and I told Wk,

" Wtf I got _2 new messages! My inbox is always cleared wan! "

And he said,

" Sure kena spammed lo "

-______-

" Stupid, its birthday wishes laaaaaaa "

Anyway, _2 is a number with the first figure not revealed (isn't it obvious...) cos I don't want to sound like I'm bragging so you can guess all you want but seriously, I've never gotten so many messages before! All these while, my phone will keep buzzing or ringing due to incoming messages but no, I've not gotten even _2 SMSes as well. This year my phone only buzzed a few times. I think there's only about 10 birthday SMSes? And I was thinking sadly to myself, the older I get, the more people forget about me. Until I see _2 New Messages! Crazy!

Thank you so much everyone! Whether or not you wished me in advance, on the day itself or belated. I appreciate every wish cos it's always better to be late than never! =) That's why, I replied to each and every one of the wishes cos I honestly, sincerely, truly appreciate it!

Someone asked what I've wished for this year. I almost forgot about wishes that's because I didn't get a cake this year. My parents were out for a formal dinner so we didn't get a cake and sing a birthday song and blow candles. Heck even if there is a cake it's not that we ever make wishes anyway. Btw, this is NOT a hint to anyone to get me a cake ok.

So, usually I don't make wishes unless I celebrate it with friends who get me a cake or something. But if I were to wish, I wish my application will get accepted by Uni of Melbourne.

So far, I've gotten 3 presents and they are all stuffs I've mentioned in my Ee Von's Guide to Getting Gifts for Ee Von (wtf how did I even came up with such a self-obsessed title)! It's so crazy! I'm contemplating whether or not to talk about them presents cos again, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but I so want to tell the world how great my friends are!! Argh should I or should I not?

Anyway the best present this year has got to be...

MY AUDITION CD IS FINALLY DONE!!!

And a better news is I don't have to spend a diamond on it! I mean, it's not free of course but the amount is so much lesser than what I was expecting so that's a GOOD GOOD GOOD news ok! I am so freaking excited and happy and sleepy at the same time.

Seriously, it got so freaking hectic that I've been having 2 cups of coffee everyday.

And I can't even sleep now until I get all my application stuffs prepared! Will be heading to IDP tomorrow to get it done and over with! And then I'll hang around in some mall with Wk and waste time before I go back home and...

SLEEP AT LEAST 12 FREAKING HOURS I'M SERIOUS.

Be First to Post Comment !