b.liv off with those heads

on
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
If you suffer from lots blackheads or/and whiteheads and have never found any remedies or ways to get rid of it, try b.liv's off with those heads (OTH). I just wrote a review here. It worked well on me in removing my whiteheads. I've previously tried scrubbing, exfoliating, nose strips, peeling masks... nothing actually worked. I don't feel like spending a bomb going to beauty salons just to get them extracted and I don't want to ruin my skin by extracting it myself so I decided to give OTH a try. I can't say much about blackheads cos I don't have any to begin with but when Wk used this a couple of times, he actually did experience a few blackhheads coming off.


Another great thing about this is there's a 2 weeks return policy. If you don't like it after 2 weeks, simply just return! It is a very expensive product but you can always get your money back if doesn't work on you.

Before I sign off, I wanna make it very clear that this is NOT an advertorial nor a paid review nor was it sent to me for free.  I bought this with my own money and I like it so I'm sharing it here, that's all.

Ps: Esther and I laughed at the name of this products cos we saw this a few days after we watched Alice in Wonderland lol! Remember? The Red Queen...
Be First to Post Comment !
Esther said...

eh how u know i laughed at the name?!

Ee Von said...

wtf la you WE BOTH laughed at it in front of Sasa!