The Commission

on
Monday, August 10, 2009
I'm supposed to be sleeping now. I gotta be at Sheraton Hotel Subang tomorrow at as early as 8 goddddd. 8 am to me is such a dreadful hour to wake up at. Whatmore, I gotta be there at 8 which means I need to spare at least 2 hours before that for preparing myself, getting there and the ungodly traffic. If it isn't because I'm in dire need of money... oh well. I'll be there to help do some accompaniment for some students' violin exams.

Everyone knows my fate with unfamiliar directions and getting somewhere new -_- Luckily I have my trusty map book. It's a book of the whole of Klang Valley's map. Every single detail. It's such a useful book because it has helped me a lot of times! The last few times I got lost, it was because I didn't have the book with me. I couldnn't be bothered to find where I've kept it, that explains the horrible experiences in getting everywhere. Wk bought that book for me before he left for Melbourne 2 years ago and I must say, it's the best thing he has ever gotten me lol. He must have known how I suck at with directions.

I've checked my way to Sheraton and please oh please let me get there without any trouble at all this time!

By the freaking way, I just discovered that my violin teacher gave me the wrong directions!!! -_- It's so damn wrong because she told me that I'll pass 2 tols when actually, I'm supposed to pass 4! FOUR and that is a lot of difference ok! Because she gave me the directions I followed it blindly and got lost! I've checked the map and the shortest route would be to take Kesas and pass by 4 tols. I won't need to get through so many tols using Federal but I've calculated, it's a longer journey. A lot longer. So I've decided to just stick to Kesas and see if my map will prove its functionality tomorrow.

On another note, I just got my salary today and it's quite disappointing cos I got a tad bit lesser than expected. And that's because of that freakin' one week's quarantine I was made to go through when I got back from Melbourne grrr. Because of that, I was only paid 3/4 of the month since their lessons were taken over by another teacher. Boo.

But on a brighter side, my pay actually has increased. I was given some new students and these new students are not beginners aka fees higher aka my commission higher. And besides, after exams the students eventually will be upgraded aka fees higher aka commission higher. So, that's good news.

Bad news is, I'm gonna be so broke this month. Gotta pay violin fees and I've just booked my graduation photo shoot. It's not cheap but it's a once in a lifetime thing so I really want it to be nice. I was thinking if my dad would urm...
Be First to Post Comment !