Lunch at Vietnam Kitchen.
Honestly, I've never been a fan of Vietnam food only because I've tried it once and it wasn't a good one. Yesterday's lunch totally changed my mind. Not only were the food surpriseingly good, the dishes tasted just like Chinese cuisine! Jian and I shared this set which is supposed to serve 2-3 people. Holly cow look, there's 4 dishes to eat with rice ok and it was only RM 33++. That amount can probably serve 4 girls but I was hungry as athe beast so...
The purpose of this gathering is to make up to our absence during Mun Fei's (guy in the middle) farewell gathering last week. I look damn fcking weird and ugly T___T
It's funny how the two of us, get to meet up with the ONLY three guys in our course. Usually it's difficult to, cos either one or two will be away. Samuel (guy at the right) was at Birmingham, Jian usually at Seremban. Mun Fei's leaving to Missouri. We kept saying this meet up is only once every year so it's ok to spend a little bit more on food and laugh a little bit louder (actually damn loud it's quite some heads-turner) when it's funny.
Managed to watch Salt before leaving 1U. Quite nice.
Being Asian FTW! Lol.
A very kind reader suggested that I end each post with a different coloured lips each time, reason being this way I can finish up my lipsticks. LOL actually I thought of it but not too seriously. Since she suggested, I think it'd be fun to do :)
Ok, a goodbye kiss from my girly, pink lips ~x
PS In case anyone's wondering, YES I did mosaic the area above my lips because I cannot tahan the misai, too ugly and disgusting to look at. I could have used Photoshop but it'll take some time and I'm lazy. So yeah. It isn't bad editing, it's called QUICK EDITING FOR LAZY PEOPLE. Kthxbai.




Be First to Post Comment !
Ee Von, what lipstick is that in your last pic? the colour looks amazing! (i'm a sucker for pink lipstick! :p)
Ahh...Pink lippie! =D
Nice colour!
Shaz: it's Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon! i got it at watsons when there was a buy one get 1 free promotion for the super lustrous lipsticks. go check and see if they still have it! :D
Shin Dhee: I know!! Love how girly it looks hehe
Hahahhaa..misai..hilarious...
Hahahaha seriously very disgusting!
how do you do the "old" effect on your pictures??
vic: photoshop! it's a type of action tool, you can search online for 'vintage photoshop actions', deviantart has TONNES of it. look for tutorials online to tell you how to use the action tool. hope this helps! good luck! :)
the food look so delicious!! and i love the shade of the lipstick!! its very pretty!!
augostalolita: they were really good! the food. i love it too! it's revlon and i got it buy 1 get 1 free, so worth it :D
Post a Comment