Practice & Basics

on
Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally got these two books from Chambers Music yesterday. And now I'm half a grand poorer T___T 

I hate how a lot of music books are so fucking expensive and inaccessible here in Malaysia. If it's possible I always try my best to not advocate photocopying but the price and availability sometimes give me no option. Also, I was a student myself (still am) and I know how it feels to be burdened by the need to spend so much on music books. Even if you're not spending your money on it, your parents are. I don't know about others, but when I had to ask money from my parents to buy music books, I remember nothing except them yelling at how expensive they were.

Anyway, Ive read a couple of pages from the books. Very informative indeed. I'd say these are great books for violin teachers as well as students.


Be First to Post Comment !
Esther said...

"I remember nothing except them yelling at how expensive they were". hahahahha.

eh how come you remove the linkwithin ady ah?

Ee Von said...

oh cos it was taking a lot of time to load lor i feel. and looks damn messy haahah. and i figured not that ppl actually bother clicking one lah who so kepo la right unless some major stalker wtf