Go For It

on
Friday, August 13, 2010

Totally hate this disgusting length of my fringe - neither long nor short.

Final-freaking-ly removed my ugly, horribly chipped yellow nail polish and repainted my nails this beautiful sky blue. When I say horrible, think of one patch of yellow at the centre of the nails of random fingers. I'm  THAT awesome-ly lazy.

Bought this Chanel tattoo set which I've been eyeing for some time but never had enough (non existent) balls to fork out the money until I saw it in this website, selling at a fraction of the retail price! Sweet. Not entirely sure if they're authentic but who cares! It's just a tattoo for goodness sake. Not that its going to sink into my skin and be permanent wtf.

Also got this double eyelid fibre thingie which Ringo aka Cheesie from Cheeserland talked about in this post. Bought everything from Minimaos.com :)

I told my brother about this double eyelid fibre thing, which naturally he asked, "Why do you need this when you already have double eyelids?" Ok normal.

I told Cat and she said, "You have TRIPLE eyelids, why do you need it???" 

LMFAO! Sometimes our exaggerative conversation just amuses me.

Bought these 3 Dior lipglosses off a sale, for the price of only ONE of it *peace sign :) But we all know how you pay for what you get... these were manufactured probably a year or two ago. I hope they don't kill my lips.

Today's goodbye kiss is from...

Purple lips! Purposely downsized it cos I know it looks a bit disturbing =P but I absolutely adore this lipstick!
Be First to Post Comment !
aileen said...

which online website you got your stuff from?

Ee Von said...

minimaos.com ! :)

Swee San said...

i got the eye fiber thing too.. haven't used it yet tho haha .. have u ?

Choi Ee Von said...

i have! can see but definitely not as obvious as tapes!