My hair smells of awful hair dye stench now. Even after like 2 times washing it. First, after rinsing away the freaking dye, second, after rinsing away the treatment. But it feels so light and soft now. And the best part is that my split ends are all GONE YAYYYYYYYYYY! You won't know how it feels to look at your own split ends-infested hair unless you have MY HAIR. Before I got it all chopped off of course.
Anyway, anyone wanna see pictures??
Okay I see some (imaginery) hands up. Wtf.
I feel quite light (my hair, literally) and nice now so big pictures for you lucky readers! If anyone's anticipating...
Nah.

Trying to fake short hair but obviously failed cos my layers are too random that some are long, some are short.

Accidentally pursed my lips.
My previous hair was too long (Reaching my ahem but pls stop asking me how I pee and all that stupid question okay? Please use your brain and some common sense to think) and because it was of the same length, everything was weighed down and my hair got really flat at the top and thick at the bottom. And with that cut and length there was nothing much I could do with it. I couldn't tie them into a ponytail because the ponytail's too heavy, it pulls my scalp and it's really painful. If I use a looser band, my hair droops down in a while and I'd end up looking like some ah lian. If don't blowdry them or comb them nicely, it gets wavy and sometimes, looks like a freaking mop. I couldn't really style it because it's too long. Too long and too much hair to bun it up. Curling them ended up looking really messy cos everything's of the same length. The only thing I could do was to straighten, or blowdry them straight. But these tools which heats up the hair's really damaging to it.
So, the only solution to keep the length but still be able to do tonnes with it, is to superlayer it.

Also got it coloured cos my hair has grown so much since the last hair-colouring which was like last December? I know, that's crazy long. Even the hairstylist got a shock. Didn't get a dramatic colour though, just something that's close to my previous one. It's supposed to be an ashy-brown but I really hate it when it looks orangey/reddish brown in pictures taken with flash. So all pictures posted here were taken without flash to show its truer colour.
Ok I won't bore you guys with boring pictures of me being obsessed with my new hairstyle so, last one:

Sadly, it doesn't have that much volume that I wanted. The hairstylist wouldn't wanna cut more saying it won't look nice. =(
I'll definitely go somewhere else to get it done. I need more VOLUME!
Btw, something stupid happened. The whole process took about 3 freaking hours and I had to hold my pee for 3 freaking hours. HORRIFYING. When they finished rinsing the dye, I thought I could take a toilet break but they immediately applied the treatment on my scalp right after I sat on the chair. So freaking fast, like some machines wtf. When they finished applying the treatment and left it to be absorbed, I thought I could take a toilet break but they AGAIN immediately put the steamer over my head! WTF! So I tahan-ed some more. Then right after rinsing the treatment thingie, they immediately blew dry my hair!!! And it was already 8+pm by then and I realised I was the ONLY customer and they were preparing to close the salon already! Then after I was done, everyone (the other hairstylists) was already seating down, all packed up, WAITING for me to be done so that they can close the shop and go home.
How do you expect me to say, "Can I use your toilet?" when everyone's freaking waiting to just go home?
I zoomed home after that and stormed into the toilet and peed for what seemed like eternity wtf.
The end.
Anyway, anyone wanna see pictures??
Okay I see some (imaginery) hands up. Wtf.
I feel quite light (my hair, literally) and nice now so big pictures for you lucky readers! If anyone's anticipating...
Nah.
Trying to fake short hair but obviously failed cos my layers are too random that some are long, some are short.
Accidentally pursed my lips.
My previous hair was too long (Reaching my ahem but pls stop asking me how I pee and all that stupid question okay? Please use your brain and some common sense to think) and because it was of the same length, everything was weighed down and my hair got really flat at the top and thick at the bottom. And with that cut and length there was nothing much I could do with it. I couldn't tie them into a ponytail because the ponytail's too heavy, it pulls my scalp and it's really painful. If I use a looser band, my hair droops down in a while and I'd end up looking like some ah lian. If don't blowdry them or comb them nicely, it gets wavy and sometimes, looks like a freaking mop. I couldn't really style it because it's too long. Too long and too much hair to bun it up. Curling them ended up looking really messy cos everything's of the same length. The only thing I could do was to straighten, or blowdry them straight. But these tools which heats up the hair's really damaging to it.
So, the only solution to keep the length but still be able to do tonnes with it, is to superlayer it.
Also got it coloured cos my hair has grown so much since the last hair-colouring which was like last December? I know, that's crazy long. Even the hairstylist got a shock. Didn't get a dramatic colour though, just something that's close to my previous one. It's supposed to be an ashy-brown but I really hate it when it looks orangey/reddish brown in pictures taken with flash. So all pictures posted here were taken without flash to show its truer colour.
Ok I won't bore you guys with boring pictures of me being obsessed with my new hairstyle so, last one:
Sadly, it doesn't have that much volume that I wanted. The hairstylist wouldn't wanna cut more saying it won't look nice. =(
I'll definitely go somewhere else to get it done. I need more VOLUME!
Btw, something stupid happened. The whole process took about 3 freaking hours and I had to hold my pee for 3 freaking hours. HORRIFYING. When they finished rinsing the dye, I thought I could take a toilet break but they immediately applied the treatment on my scalp right after I sat on the chair. So freaking fast, like some machines wtf. When they finished applying the treatment and left it to be absorbed, I thought I could take a toilet break but they AGAIN immediately put the steamer over my head! WTF! So I tahan-ed some more. Then right after rinsing the treatment thingie, they immediately blew dry my hair!!! And it was already 8+pm by then and I realised I was the ONLY customer and they were preparing to close the salon already! Then after I was done, everyone (the other hairstylists) was already seating down, all packed up, WAITING for me to be done so that they can close the shop and go home.
How do you expect me to say, "Can I use your toilet?" when everyone's freaking waiting to just go home?
I zoomed home after that and stormed into the toilet and peed for what seemed like eternity wtf.
The end.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment