I do notice that I've been abandoning my Project 365 but I did not notice it's been almost two months now! Technically, I didn't exactly abandon it cos I still do take pictures except that I haven't been doing it on a daily basis. So yesterday I was contemplating whether to persevere and finish what I first started, or what the heck, just freakin' give up cos who takes pictures every single day anyways!
I decided in the end that I should just go on with it. I think I shall also make a little confession here that I cheated in my Project 365 cos some are just 'filler' pictures and what I mean by 'filler' pictures is pictures that are not taken on the day/date it's stated, but they are taken on some other day and I dated it that way so that I have something to fill in the gap or on the day I did not take pictures. Geddit?
Who cares anyway right?
And since there's more than 30 pictures, I'm not going to post all of them here so I'll just put a link to my Project 365 Album in my Facebook which I'm not even sure if people who aren't my friends can view it... but whatever lah I don't think anyone's gonna click on it anyway. (Anyone noticed I kept saying 'anyway'? Super annoying...)
Ok now, guess what? Somebody freakin' bought a MacBook Pro for me!!!
Hahahah joking of course. Wk bought it cos since he's going to Germany he needs a mobile computer for his studies and his old one is too old already so that's why he bought it. And the reason he bought a MacBook Pro is...
not telling hahahahaha. So technically it belongs to him but since I'm a leech (inside joke tee hee), of course I get to use it too lalalala. Walao so damn nice I loikeeeeeeeeeee!
Obligatory picture with the 'pop art' effect using the MacBook Pro's iSight!
Forgot what this effect's called.
The 'fish eye' effect!
Everything else in the laptop's super cool too! Argh now I want one for myself. My stupid laptop has been driving me nuts lately.
Some past events include...
my mom's birthday,
my sister's birthday a day after my mom's and my own birthday.
Lastly, some food pictures you readers can salivate at hahahaha.
People who are close to me knows that I love Tony Roma's. I especially love their Dinner Combo which comes with 2 pieces of beef ribs and 3 sidelines which I will always ask for their corn, baked potato and grilled shrimp!
Dinner Combo
On the day I finally got my application settled, we (Wk and I) went to Pyramid and had Tony Roma's for dinner. Along with their Dinner Combo, we ordered something which I've never tried before which is the Tony's Sampler which consists of three 'sample' sizes of their starters.
DAMN NICE!!!
There's the Buffalo Wings, Dips (stuffed potato skins) and Onion Loaf. Onion Loaf was only ok but still worth trying. The other two was super nice!
Ok end of advertisement.
For more vain pictures of me, click here lol!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment