-

on
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Yay!:
After that news, there's nothing I was happy about already.

Boo!:
It happened so quickly. One minute, I received a package and was really excited but was turned down cos it's not from the uni but some stuffs I bought online a while ago. Then I received an email from an agent in IDP whom I've been dealing with all these while. I asked her for her help last week to see if the uni has sent any reply cos it's been more than 3 weeks since they received my application. When I saw that email from her, my heart skipped a bit and I started praying. Ok maybe not praying since I've never prayed. But I was hoping to see something good. Instead, these words "I'm sorry but your application is unsuccessful" made me stunned. I didn't feel as bad until I saw the PDF file, a scan of a supposingly the uni's letter to me which I've yet to receive.  I broke down little by little and have been crying nonstop that it's making everywhere hurts. My jaw, my nose, my eyes (its so swollen I can't even open it properly now haih) and my head. It's not that I don't want to stop crying. Everytime I think about another goodbye, it just shatters my heart. I admit part of the misery is because I have spent so much money just to prepare that fucking audition cd. To reapply, I need to spend another sum. And my dad always say I don't save money. How do I save my money when I need to pay for so many things each time? Those aren't the point anyway. Haih.

Random:

Just to hide my fugly crying face.
Be First to Post Comment !