Yay!:
I've finally finished a cover letter and a resume!
#337
Having worked both part time and full time as a music teacher for the past 6 years, I've never in my life needed to write a resume nor a cover letter to get jobs. People just look for me and take me once the schedule's sorted out. If I'm sounding like a complete show off, I'm not. Cos that's just the case for people who teach music. Music centres are often desperate and deprived of experienced music teachers especially violin teachers. So anyway, talking about these cover letter and resume, I'm finally doing it cos I wanted to apply for this job - which I have already done. What happened to my master studies plan? That'll go to another post in the future.
Anyway, is it just me or does anyone find that writing cover letters and resume a chore?! I seriously find that it's all about bragging and crapping about how hard you'll work. Some may think it's not but don't deny that when you write your resume, you talk so highly about yourself that it's too good to be true. Don't deny that when you say "I will work very hard" (or any other words with similar meaning) you honestly only say that just to sound more convincing and you only want to secure the vacancy.
I am so freaking bad with crapping that I had to ask Wk to check everything for me and I asked him so many questions like an irritating little kid. But thanks to him, and a couple of friends who sent me their cover letters and resume, I managed to put everything together and applied for a job for the very first time!
Weird right? I've been having a job for the past 6 years and now, it's my first time to actually apply for a job the formal way.
Boo!:
Something was wrong with my car just now and my brother kinda fixed it and realised the radio's got a problem and should not be switched on whenever I drive. Noooooooo..... tell me lah what's life when you drive without a radio? It kills ok! I get sleepy when it's too quiet in the car! Oh yah and my brother accidentally told my mom about my rejected application. I was planning to tell them only after my plans start to work out but looks like the news was early. Strangely, they didn't talk to me about it. Disappointed, I guess?
Random:
Wk's staying over in his uni tonight so I won't be able to see him tomorrow. Oh if anyone's wondering, Germany's time is 7 hours slower than the Malaysian time. So our usual meeting time is my time 2pm, his time 7am. Sometimes when he gets home early like say, 6-7pm, if I'm still awake (usually yes) at around 1-2am, we'll get to surprise each other! I'll be surprised he's back early, he'll be surprised I'm still awake. If he's back at around 8 or 9pm, my time 3-4pm and I'm still awake he'll go "wtf" lol. Oohh yay he'll be back in another 18 days that's less than 3 weeks! Oh crap but he'll leave on the 26th... this should really go to the 'boo' section.
I think this was really early in the morning my time. Ooh yes it is! Stupid I just realized this is a printscreen, the time's there.
Anyway, thanks for reading people.
x
Eev <------new way to sign off! =D x is my fly kiss to you! wtf
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment