Ok I should not have complained about my parents not bringing me with them on their mini Europe trip. My mom got me a huge souvenir tee hee XD
No this is not the BIG one obviously but I just thought I'd share as it is one of the souvenirs they got me. Swarovski crystals from Austria for each of my siblings and I.
Whoa!
=)
I refuse to show a picture of the bag because 1. Technically I didn't pay for it so I shouldn't be proud., but that doesn't mean I'm not happy ok only stupid people would not be lol. 2. If you're curious, take a guess by looking at the handle - I'm sure it's pretty easy if you're familiar with the brand, or if you've always been looking at the bags online and daydream of the day you'll buy one aka like me hahaahh.
There's also a CD of a local Hungarian violinist's recording bought from Budapest woo woo woo I'm listening to it right now actually it's brilliant! He's playing his improvised version of Monti's Czardas it's craaaaazy. Oh well Czardas IS a type of Hungarian dance so it's no surprise that he plays well.
Anyway. No pictures cos I'm lazy haha. My mom's luggage was lost at first but they found it already and it came home today. The CD and the bag's dust bag were in the lost luggage too so thank goodness it's safe now.
Ok random note,
Recently bought this nail polish and I was and am still sooooooo intrigued by the colour!


Be First to Post Comment !
just show the bag.
aaah, someday :) i still feel a little heavy hearted to use it lol
dun bluff. later we go out, then u bring and show off. hahah
hahahaha babi. not showing off ok making full use of it! lol
ya show the bag!!! :)
haha ok ok! one day :D
Post a Comment