Tag: Yer I'm so quirky!

on
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Tagged by Adeline from Through Beauty Eyes! Read about how quirky she is here =)

Ok now read mine.

1. I get very extreme with food/drinks I love.
If I discover something I really like, I can eat/drink it every single day like I'm obsessed with it. Say I try something really nice from this restaurant. If I really like it, I won't mind going back there to eat the same thing again the next day, and again, and again... the only thing which will stop me is the embarassment of eating there so frequently that the people start recognizing me. Or like when I discovered Starbucks Caramel Frappucino, I swear I had it for at least 4 times in a week. And then I went broke wtf...

2. When eating KFC (or prawn or crab etc), I use only 4 fingers.
Which is the thumb and the pointing finger on both hands. I'm not sure if this is considered quirky but when I look at the way the bf eats, he uses all 10 fingers. Ok maybe that's too much, but at least 8 of his fingers gets dirty. And I thought he's weird. Or maybe I'm weird for not wanting to dirty the other 6 fingers when I eat.

3. I wear makeup to make sure I wash my face at the end of the day.
I know it's gross, but if you're working an average of 10 hours a day, you'll understand how exhausting it can get. Every night when I reach home, all I want to do is sleep. I feel so lazy to even brush my teeth and wash my face sometimes, telling myself it's ok, only one day (which always leads to another) and it's not that I have makeup on anyway. Which obviously is still BADDD! My skin is sooo prone to acne that not washing my face for a day or two even if it's only in the night, can cause breakouts. FML. So by putting on makeup, at the end of the day, no matter how tired I am, I'll still know that I NEED to remove that gunk on my face otherwise the pimples will start sprouting like no tomorrow.

4. I like the smell of floor detergent.
I have always been a Coke lover, still am. I know it's bad for health, isn't it a norm already for humans to like things which are bad for them? Haha. There's something in Coke which keeps me addicted to it. Anyway, I've heard from somewhere/someone that Coke can actually be used to remove stains on the floor, is it true? They say something in it is also used in floor detergents. Truth is, I secretly like the smell of floor detergents. *blush* I know, so damn weird. And I figured the reason I love Coke is because it actually does smell like floor detergent.

5. When I'm thinking of something... or nothing, I'll start walking around and clapping my hands slowly. 
Ok this is really weird and it needs no explanation.

I tag:
Shin Dhee
Melinda
Adelle
Amanda (when I see the word quirky, it instantly reminded me of Amanda just cos her blog's url has the word lol)

What's the most quirky fact about you?
Be First to Post Comment !
Esther said...

apa england you cakap, pointing fingers! hahaha. they called index fingers! i eat with that 4 fingers too. ^5. lol
eh the last one or when you're day dreaming, you also stare cock at someone like you damn pissed off with them!

Ee Von said...

Haha i was thinking of index fingers but too lazy to find out if it's really called index yalayala my england tak cukup good. ^5! celaka don't say so loud la later everyone think i sot one! hahahaahah

Gypsy On The Move said...

Wait. The no. 5 got me...erm...I don't know how to describe it but "start walking around and clapping your hands slowly???" It IS really weird....
HAHAHAHA!

mandasoquirky said...

can't wait to do this tag! thx for tagging me! <3

i think as music teacher/student you clap hands to imaginary beat? :P


and i totally understand the OCD thing... caramel frap is okay, as long as its not like.... cheesy wedges from kfc... *teeny voice*

Ee Von said...

shin dhee: yer don't laugh la *shy lol

manda: hehe you're welcome! well, the thing is when i start clapping it's just random, nothing in my head! omg cheesy wedgessssss i used to have a lot of it too! ugh guilty :/