We've finally moved. To this ulu place called Putra Heights. It's a pretty newly developed place so there's pretty much nothing there - including a lunch kaki =( And my favourite chap fan place, and my favourite place to buy my favourite guava where they'll add shitload of my favourite asam powder =((((((((((((((((
I absolutely hate it when I need to leave after I begin to like a certain place =(
We... I mean my dad's shop has been there for the past decade. We've moved after being in the front row for 10 years, to the back only because the rent became very intolerable. Stayed for another 2 years and the lack of parking and business became even more intolerable. That makes it 12 years at Uptown. My dad has been talking about moving and finally, it's for real this time. Honestly, I'll miss working there a lot.
I worked there 4 years ago before entering uni for about half a year, and started working there again since the past 3 months. There's nothing you won't like in Damansara Uptown - EVERYTHING is there. The vibe, the people, the food. It's considered one of the prime locations for commercial and business, possibly everything you need is there.
Or maybe I should even include "possibly everything you DON'T need is there eg. double parking" lol but hey, if people are not double parking, it's probably not so much of a prime location, no? Double parking is seriously not EVERYONE's fault - it's the developer's fault. They've never put into consideration on parking spaces before building all these sky high commercial towers and 3 stories business buildings. Hello? 2-3 Parking spaces for 3 stories of shops? Ok this totally deserves another post.
But seriously, I WILL miss double parking there. If there's one thing to describe DU, I'll say the double parking madness!
Anyway. I've always complained that my job was boring the crap out of me until I found Shin Dhee who's working very near me, found a few places I like to eat at and a few petshops I like to pass by. On days when I don't feel like walking out, I order McDelivery cos McD's is IN Uptown itself.
Now in Putra Heights, there's NOTHING of everything I've liked in DU. Now I truly know the meaning of boredom.
Ooh my eyes got punched.
Okbai.


Be First to Post Comment !
you use sony t77??
You are fucking hot girl...... can I marry you, I want to make love with you all day....
-rick
Anonymous: yup!
Anonymous: er.. wth??
Post a Comment