That's my beloved toner T____T
Yesterday this dumb bug flew into the shop. I was scared shitless cos I thought it was some gigantic bumble bee! It was flying around the tops of the shop with that freaking loud buzzing noise until I heard some "ping pang ping pang" sound. I kinda guessed that stupid bug flew into the fan but never thought it was so stupid that it actually squeezed itself into the type which has a cover (sorry dunno what it's specifically called but you know what I mean). After a while it somehow squeezed itself out of the fan and dropped onto the floor. There after it was slowly dying, couldn't fly but was crawling slowly. I first thought it was some huge giant fly but apparently it's a carpenter bee. I was tweeting about this bug the whole of yesterday, everyone thinks I'm obsessed with a bug. It's not just A BUG it's THE BUG! Seriously if you guys have seen it you'd be as crazy as I was cos it was super huge!We're moving soon!
Ok time to go get a new toner. Bye.



Be First to Post Comment !
You are moving... =(
*sad*
Less one lunch partner.
omg, again the bug. lol
why pecah one?! butterfingers!! so evertything spilled?
Shin Dhee: Yaaaaa =((((( damn sien next time
Esther: hahahaha seriously i think u'll freak out if u've seen it. accidentally pushed it lor, dropped onto the floor. ya all spilled T_____T still got about a third of the whole bottle T__________T
Post a Comment