Snow in a tumbler

on
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thank goodness for Twitter or I'll never get to buy a Starbucks tumbler for so much lesser than if I were to get it here! 

One of my violin students was tweeting about the Starbucks tumbler being cheaper in Macau and I asked her about it. Technically it is cheap only if you purchase a drink but it's still a good deal! I can't remember how much they cost over here... prolly RM 40? RM 45? Over there it's only RM 21 after converting! They had a catalogue so she sent me pictures of it so that I could choose which one I wanted. Since it was around Christmas they have quite a number of limited edition (I think), Christmas-y designs which I thought were really cute! And I think some of it weren't even available in Malaysia.



I didn't expect much when I chose this cos the pictures didn't look that promising but when I saw it in person I loved it instantly! It is everything I've wanted in a Starbucks tumbler. I quite like the one my sister's having but that's the ONLY one I like compared to all the other tumblers over here. I've been holding back and not purchase it only because it IS very expensive for just a tumbler. This one I'm having right now is just perfect :)

Thank you Nikki!

My favourite part of the design is the little holographic dots all over the bottle, which resembles glistening snow!

 And random doodlings of cute desserts. 

Also, I've finally gotten enough stamps to redeem the 2011 planner! I was left with about 7 stamps and it was 2 weeks to the deadline (15 Jan) and I was thinking oh crap how can I drink 7 Starbucks drinks in 2 weeks. Then one day I was on the way to uni and I casually asked Cat on the phone to ask around if anybody in uni wanna get some Starbucks and then she told me to get 5 for the orchestra assistants! Wheeeeeeeeee :D


Honestly, I'm a little bit disappointed. The exterior looks a lot better and is definitely of better quality but function wise, I still prefer last year's. I'll elaborate more on this another day.

After stopping violin lessons for about 3-4 months, I've finally resumed to learning again yesterday. Enjoyed it very much, feel all motivated once again! :) 

The next few months are going to be rocky due to questions nobody can answer for now. Hopefully everything will go smooth sailing.
Be First to Post Comment !
Nikki said...

nyahaha you're welcome :) yay u got the planner already !!

Ee Von said...

yup! :D