Shooooooes

on
Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aaaaaaah yet another sporadic update. Guess what I'm doing now? Procrastinating of course.

Why do I always have the urge to blog whenever I need to (but don't feel like I want to) study/do assignments?!!

Seems like I haven't talked about shopping in a while. Well everything is crazily overpriced here so nobody should be surprised. Asos.com (ONLY when there's sale) is now my best friend. And recently Maggie told me about this warehouse/outlet kinda thingie having a promotion of get 2 for $100 for Tony Bianco shoes!

I love Zara for their clothes because I know if I walk into a Zara I would definitely find something I like and would wear for years. And I love Tony Bianco for the same reason, if only shoes can last. 2 for $100 for Tony Bianco is a pretty damn good deal. And you can pick ANY 2 pairs except for boots, talk about flexibility! All you have to do is pray they have your size.

And I secretly went berserk when I saw this:


Love at first sight! Although a little painful to wear since it's half a size smaller than what I should wear, I decided to be a bitch and grab it still because I am kiasu like that hahaaha scared another girl take it when I'm contemplating. 

I've been looking for a pair of Mary Jane-ish shoes for some time already. I love pumps but because my feet are not the same size, finding a pair which I can comfortably walk in, is a bitch. The pump on my smaller foot always end up sliding off my heels when I walk, which is super annoying. So I figured a strap-on like Mary Jane would be perfect. Also it's not easy to come by shoe stores which have half sizes between 5 and 6 ok! I should be wearing 6. 5.5 is a little snug, but it's ok because I definitely wouldn't be able to walk in size 5 which is actually what I wear normally. And the best part is it's black suede, super versatile and elegant.


Aaaah love <3

Next pair, I was thinking of something not so crazy high but not completely flat on the floor. So I decided on this.


Yes black suede again. Love this cos it's super comfortable without compromising the 'look' hahaha. Perfect for school or a day out shopping. Who wears 5 inch heels to go shopping?? Siao.


That was initially my only 2 purchase but then Maggie tempted me to get another pair, telling me we could share. And I gave in. Maggie you're such a bad influence! :P

Naaah. I quote Esther, "A girl can never have too many shoes" :) And anyhow, I rarely ever purchase shoes at one go like this. Gotta make good use of the deal whenever possible.

Besides Tony Bianco, they also have a few other brands. Unfortunately, they only sell female shoes. The guys (bfs) initially didn't want to come with us but after much persuassion, they said yes and ended up having coffee at Gloria Jeans while we shopped AHHAHAH. At the end of the day they of course did their job for coming out with us: carry shopping bags haahahha!


I know I said pumps never fit me right but this pair is different! It was snug! I would love it higher but the higher pair didn't fit me. Same problem, sliding off my foot when I walk. I figured this would be great for casual outings since it's not too high. Yes. Black suede AGAIN. Pumps-like AGAIN. Wtf is wrong with me?


Ok that is it. Felt like I typed 2000 words talking only about some new shoes I bought. How boring lol. Nah it was only 600++ words. I checked on Microsoft Word haha..

Ok time to return to my studies/assignment.

Be First to Post Comment !
xin said...

love them all! i actually like last pair the most - so elegant and so tai-tai. my feet are enemies with pumps :(

Esther said...

loveee the first pair. love the height! and yes, you're bo-ring! hahahha. next time try some cream coloured ones. those are easy to match also.

i'm looking for a red to spice things up when i wear monotonous colours :/

plue said...

purdy shoes! but too bad i never have luck with heels or anything taller that flats :(

love the mary janes!

Ee Von said...

xin: i think everyone's feet are enemies with pumps, they're never the most comfortable shoes! haih but what to do.. things girls do to look pretty haha

Esther: bleeeh this is called exquisite taste ok hahaha. i like cream ones, but not easy to find one that matches the skin tone. wow red. foreplay shoes HAHAHAAH remember?

plue: aww why no luck? :( well to make you feel better, heels are not good for posture and the feet anyway :P try wedges, they're not as wobbly and some can be comfy to walk in :)

chris said...

loveee those shoes! esp the last one also :D

ya same problem here! enemies with pumps so never got 1 :(

Ee Von said...

chris: haha looks like i'm not alone! it's difficult to find one that fits comfortably but keep looking! :D