Time for some random pictures update ala Instagram.
Met up with Beatrice while she's here for a vacation and look what she got me! This pack of peanut butter goodness is evillll. Wk and I couldn't stop eating it for as long as it's within our reach until I decided to pack it and put it aside where it's not so visible. But as I'm typing this I'm popping one into my mouth because it's right next to the computer. Evilllll...
Tried this new drink from Starbucks, Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Mmm it was perfect for that rainy cold day.
Macarons from Cacao... yummeh.
Chillin' in my new jammies that I got from DFO. Only $20!
Random message made me cannot stop smiling :) I was smiling to myself in the lunch room when a classmate saw and called me crazy lol.
And so we did went out for dinner and watch a movie.
And so we did went out for dinner and watch a movie.
Had a new burger from Grilled called the Hot Hombre. Homaigaah it was so spicy.
Dessert before the movie! Had a BOGO free short stack at Pancake Parlour. I seriously prefer whipped butter over anything but decided to go with icecream because whipped butter is so fattening :( Ice cream's good but it's just not as good as butter. And after going through half the pancake I feel quite sick of it already lol.
We watched Dark Shadows. It wasn't a fantastically good movie but it was entertaining to watch, especially with Johnny Depp in it. Come on, everybody loves Johnny Depp, admit it. Eva Green was stunning, as she was in Casino Royale as Vesper. I like that name, Vesper, sounds so... venomous hahah. Ok nvm.
We watched Dark Shadows. It wasn't a fantastically good movie but it was entertaining to watch, especially with Johnny Depp in it. Come on, everybody loves Johnny Depp, admit it. Eva Green was stunning, as she was in Casino Royale as Vesper. I like that name, Vesper, sounds so... venomous hahah. Ok nvm.


Be First to Post Comment !
Hahaha and now you know where to get PB M&Ms in Melbourne! :D Thanks so much for making the time to meet up, and for the scrumptious eggtarts!! *burp*
yeah now i know! thanks :P no problem, thanks for the M&Ms and eyeshadows! :D
Post a Comment