I'm seriously losing this whole blogging mojo :( from 4 updates in a month, to 2, to now a pathetic 1. Anywaaaaaay.
Don't really have anything in particular to blog about so I'll just put some pictures and elaborate on them since people these days don't seem to bother reading anyway, most people tend to scroll through and stop at pictures that interest them the most. Correct or not correct or not?? You're lying if you say no. I know because I'm like that wtf.
Recently bought 2 new pairs of Converse shoes. Just thought I could use a pair of hipster-ish sneakers :P Seriously, all I have are sandals, flip flops, boots, heels and a pair of Nike running shoes. Obviously I NEED not one, but TWO pairs of sneakers. Wk got a pair for himself too.
This is one of the best things that happened lately :) I'll elaborate next time!
Made buttermilk pancakes with bananas, hazelnuts, maple syrup and a side of vanilla icecream. Buttermilk pancakes are so yummy and they're so easy to make! No need to rest the batter, no need to mix till the batter is smooth. Lately I've been trying to eat healthy so I've been trying to cut off foods high in sugar and fats e.g. icecream. But alas, I succumbed. The pancakes with only the bananas and hazelnuts were too dry. If I were to choose whether to have more maple syrup or icecream, definitely icecream! The taste of vanilla, hazelnuts and banana go well together. Plus the combination of warm pancakes and cold icecream...mmm.
Yesterday we went to DFO because I wanted to get myself a pair of shoes
which I can wear for work. Yes in case you didn't know, you need a pair
of new shoes for every freaking occassion, my bestfriend Esther Toh
taught me that tee hee. No but really, I needed a new pair cos I'll be
standing a lot so I definitely wanted a good comfy, solid pair that'll
last. What was supposed to be 1 pair of shoes, turned into TWO pairs, 2 tops (3 tops for Wk) and a grill pan =_____=
Anyway no pictures of the shoes because they look really boring wtf. They're from Supersoft by Diana Ferari. Diana Ferari is probably the only place with good working shoes in terms of comfort, quality and design and they're affordable. It was an outlet so everything was discounted, not that cheap but since the shoes felt really good, I think they're worth it.
Why 2 pairs? Because I need to spend that extra money wtf. No lah. Wk picked out the 2nd pair and I really liked it too, so had to get it. HAD TO GET IT - there's no better excuse.
We've been wanting a grill pan for a while now and since there was a little promotion at Matchbox, we decided to get it. It completes the set of cookware we're having at the moment, Jamie Oliver by Tefal. This grill pan came with a cookbook by Jamie Oliver! Can't wait to try out the recipes!
This was one of the tops I got yesterday. It's a russet knit from Country Road and it was discounted heavily! Only $20! It's currently spring here in Melbourne but sometimes it gets cold when the weather decides to have PMS or something. So having an extra knitwear is definitely handy. Check out the length. Kind of like the high-low/dip back type of thingie that's really in style now. I thought that was quite interesting.
Woke up this morning wanted to have my bowl of cereal and saw this. ISN'T THIS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER?!? It was impossible for me to get my cereal out into my bowl without it spilling everywhere. All thanks to a certain someone who refused to use the freaking scissors to cut it open, but decided rip the shit out of it. Maybe the scissors was inconveniently stored you may guess?
Tell me it's inconvenient. Tell me it's inconvenient and I'll bitchslap you. (Of course I can't but I would love to)
Ok that's it for now. Time to hit the sack. It's Melbourne Cup Day tomorrow. I don't give a shit what day it is but it's a holiday and that's all that matters :D We're heading out to get some stuffs early, Wk thinks I won't be able to wake up. I shall prove him wrong.
Be First to Post Comment !
eh no lo. yours i dont skip to pix one ok. otherwise i wont read how you unscrupulously used me as an excuse for getting more shoes! haha.
so did you prove him wrong?
hahahaha oops you saw :P but i'm just stating the fact!
no i didn't. lol
Caught guilty! Been so long since I last visit your blog! btw, love the russet knit. cantik!
Hehe no worries, age is catching up, everyone has life to attend to :) i haven't had the time/inspiration to blog anyway. how are you shin dhee!
Post a Comment