Types of irritating people

on
Friday, November 1, 2013
Yes it's me ranting about people. What's new? Hah!

To be fair I haven't actually ranted about something in a long time. I used to rant in almost every single blog post ok. So appreciate it because I rarely do this wtf.

I know I haven't properly blogged about what I'm working as and I'm not going to do it in this post but basically I work in a spa and a part of my responsibility is reception. In other words, I get in touch with people on the phone, in person, everything. I'm at the front of house. Meeting so many people it's really no surprise how some can just be a massive pain in the butthole.

1. People who start asking you things even when they see that you are holding a phone receiver to your ear, obviously on the line with someone.  DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE TWO MOUTHS? 

2. People who ask you where things are but never pay attention when you give them directions... and of course they get freaking lost. It's not as though I'm directing them to the Antarctica. It only takes 3 seconds for me to give them directions and these morons just cannot pay 3 seconds of their attention to me.

3. People who ask for testers and samples. If it's not there, then I'm sorry we do not have it. And we are not a departmental store, we are a spa, there's really no reason for us to keep samples. You want to try the products? Book in for a treatment so that we can use it on you, simple as ABC.

4. People who complain that things are expensive. Aunty, why not you go become the CEO of my company? Then you get to decide the price?

5. People who throw their used towels everywhere. Like, EVERYWHERE. I can take it if it's on the floor in the change room. The worst I've had so far is on the reception table - what a fucking jerk. There are signs everywhere that says "PLEASE PLACE YOUR USED TOWELS AND ROBES HERE". But no, for some reason they just become incredibly stupid and prefer to throw their towels anywhere as they please. 

6. People who treat you as though you are a class lower than them. Or maybe many many classes below them. With such people, I can only hope that karma is real.

Ok that's all I can think of so far. Of course, idiots aside, I've met some really nice people too. But bitchy stuff are always funner to read hahaha.



Be First to Post Comment !