Before going into the castle here are a few pictures of what a typical breakfast spread in France in a 3 starred hotel would look like. We didn't have a spread like this the day before because we were the only two people having breakfast, they only served a small amount of the food they would usually have on our table. Small but certainly more than enough for two!
| I was having a go at the citrus juicer :D |
| A section with cured meat & cheese, yogurt and fresh cut fruits, (the best) preserves and buttter, cereal, nuts, dried prunes and apricots and olive oil to dip your bread in. |
| The beverage section with hot water, milk and coffee, selection of tea, and a citrus juicer for freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice. |
This castle is an interesting one because it spans the Cher river. It is said to be the 2nd most popular castles for visitors after the Versailles.
The interiors of the castle is pretty similar to Chambord. Lots of paintings, ornate furniture and tapestries.
| King Francis I eventually owned this castle which explains his emblem in certain parts of the castle. |
Now some pictures taken whilst at the castle's garden.
I posted a picture in my instagram and Esther commented "Walaoeh. Keep showing your messy room and foot. Go outside and show scenery pls. Hahaha". Your wish is my command!
| Ok this pose... is mocking my mom ahahaha. Oh gosh I hope she doesn't read my blog lol. I've seen her doing this in a few pictures in her Facebook so thought I'd try. Quite fun LOL. |
| A passer-by kindly offered to take a picture for us (in return we do the same for them) so ok lor. =.= cannot even see the castle properly. Never mind la at least not blur or can see our head only. |
We then proceeded to the next region. Prior to that we dropped by McDonald's for a late lunch.
Sorry for sounding like a suaku but wah so canggih lah can order through a machine! You then either pick up the order when they call out your order number, or in certain places like this one you select where you will be seated and they will bring to you your food once done.
| What an ugly posture =.= |
With French McD's you can choose to have salad or wedges (which comes with a dip) instead of the usual fries! And the drinks have a lot more other choices too instead of all soft drinks. Sibeh expensive though. But somehow it tasted nicer that other McD's, or maybe it's in my head only la trying to justify the amount spent hahaha.
After a hellish 7 hours drive, we finally got to our accommodation and thank goodness it was once again, a beautiful place.
| Quite obviously the driver is KO-ed lol. |
Till next post!
Be First to Post Comment !
The first thing I notice in the last picture besides the matching socks and pants are the retro paintings. Haha! And the breakfast spread looks good.
I would love their McDs. I always prefer wedges over fries.
Me too I love wedges! KFC Cheese wedges mmm so bad but so good. hahaah.
Post a Comment