Today I noticed what a good film does to me - it keeps my eyes glued to the screen. Coming from Guillermo del Toro I did not expect less, but at the same time did not know what to expect either. This review is so tastefully written, I hope it will stay on the internet forever.
The movie takes its name from Plato's idea that in its purest form, water takes the shape of an icosahedron, a 20-sided polyhedron, evoking the idea that beauty, and humanity, has many faces.
On a completely unrelated note, this week I had the opportunity to try bubble tea from 2 different stores.
CoCo - Creamy and rich, excellent pearl texture. Love at first taste. I remember seeing many locals holding CoCo drinks in their hands when I was in Taipei. I was disappointed I didn't get a chance to try it while I was there but looks like I am not missing out.
Tastea - Pleasantly milky with subtle tea flavour. Pearls texture are on the chewier side.
Here is my personal ranking for pearl milk tea available in Melbourne so far:
1. CoCo
2. Tastea
3. Chatime
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment