Update

on
Monday, July 27, 2009
#141 - Waffleballs bought from Max Brenner when I was in Melbourne. Not bad but I prefer it to be a little sweeter though, I should have gotten the Milk Chocolate ones. This one's Dark Chocolate.















#142 - Food from the set lunch during karaoke at Neway celebrating Maggie's post-birthday. This one here's some bento box with salmon. The rice sucked because it's not the usual Japanese vinegar rice, the salmon was too salty. The salad tasted weird. The only thing that was decent, were the fried spring rolls and samosa.













#143 - Had lunch at Tony Roma's with Cat as a celebration of the money we received for playing in the Terengganu concert. We had the dinner combo which came with 2 sidelines (we chose their corn and baked potato cos they're the best), either 3 beef ribs or 2 ribs + one sideline and we picked the latter and chose their grilled shrimps. I had their old-fashioned lemonade while Cat had their Cranberry Cooler. Great lunch. Haven't had that for some time every since I got back from Melbourne.












#144 - Was camwhoring in the car while waiting for work to start.

















#145 - Practising while waiting for the next student. Didn't purposely pose, this is a screenshot from the video I took while playing.
















Ok that's about it for the first proper post. Wanna test how it looks in the layout.




Be First to Post Comment !