I've always been in love with pancakes from Pancake Parlour. I found out one day that they actually sell their very own pancake mix and I was super happy that I bought it right away. It wasn't really expensive if compared to the one we bought from Sydney, from Pancakes on the Rocks. I tried making it (POTR) the other day and they turned out really bad =(
I regretted so much for buying it=(
Not only did it waste our money, it wasted my luggage's weight allowance! If I have not bought that useless mix, I could have bought TWO of Pancake Parlour's!!! But of course that was before I know how gooooooood Pancake Parlour's pancake mix is. Now that I know, the next time I'll make sure I get mooooore. That is if my baggage's allowance allows huhuhu T_T
I regretted so much for buying it=(
Not only did it waste our money, it wasted my luggage's weight allowance! If I have not bought that useless mix, I could have bought TWO of Pancake Parlour's!!! But of course that was before I know how gooooooood Pancake Parlour's pancake mix is. Now that I know, the next time I'll make sure I get mooooore. That is if my baggage's allowance allows huhuhu T_T
Frying the batter on a non-stick pan.
Even when frying it I could feel how soft and fluffy it was! When we tried eating it OMFG EXACTLY THE SAME TASTE!!! Seriously, Pancake on the Rock's mix can be thrown into the rubbish bin already.
MMMMMMMM!
I even purposely bought a pancake syrup just to make this even more perfect. It was so expensive! RM 18 for one bottle. Maple syrup's selling at RM 24 for one tiny bottle wtf! Didn't think my family would appreciate the difference so I just got the cheaper one. Tasted just as good! =)
Now I can satisfy my longing and craving for my beloved pancake from Pancake Parlour, without having to be at Melbourne! =D =D =D
Next, I finally found a violin teacher! She was introduced to me by one of my bosses and I just talked to her this morning. We'll be starting lessons the coming Monday! Yay! I'm so excited! =D I've never been excited for classes but when it comes to violin lessons, it's a totally different story! Especially when you don't know what kinda teacher you're going to face, what new things you'll learn.
I'll be getting a few scores from town tomorrow after my sister finishes her piano exam. She said I should at least be playing a Mozart's Violin Concerto. I just listened to them in Youtube omg so the boring. Seriously, maybe it's just me but I've always found Mozart's music to be boring even though yeah yeah, he's like the father of Classical period or something. His violin concertos are all THE SAME! Same style be it the melody or cadenza. Most dreadful part is they're all in major keys. I've always prefered minor key pieces dunno why.
Anyway, I can't complain too much since it's what I must do. I asked her if she thinks I can play a concerto in just 3 months, she told me "You HAVE to!" Hahaha.
I've also planned out my practice schedule! I tried really hard to squeeze in 8 hours a day but it's pretty impossible. Well, it's possible if I don't sleep or/and online that often hahaha! But I seriously can't. So I managed to fit in at least 40 hours a week. Hopefully I'll follow the so called 'schedule'.
I'll be getting a few scores from town tomorrow after my sister finishes her piano exam. She said I should at least be playing a Mozart's Violin Concerto. I just listened to them in Youtube omg so the boring. Seriously, maybe it's just me but I've always found Mozart's music to be boring even though yeah yeah, he's like the father of Classical period or something. His violin concertos are all THE SAME! Same style be it the melody or cadenza. Most dreadful part is they're all in major keys. I've always prefered minor key pieces dunno why.
Anyway, I can't complain too much since it's what I must do. I asked her if she thinks I can play a concerto in just 3 months, she told me "You HAVE to!" Hahaha.
I've also planned out my practice schedule! I tried really hard to squeeze in 8 hours a day but it's pretty impossible. Well, it's possible if I don't sleep or/and online that often hahaha! But I seriously can't. So I managed to fit in at least 40 hours a week. Hopefully I'll follow the so called 'schedule'.
Be First to Post Comment !
you can do it! Work Hard, Play Hard.
heheheheheh ♥ u!
Post a Comment