Melb Day 30

on
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Found the book I needed at the music books store today.

#147

It was RM80+ and because I frequently buy books there, I got a discount. But still T_T

Decided to do No. 5 since I like it more than the rest. I watched Itzhak Perlman's recording but sadly, the cadenza written in the book's different from the cadenza he played. And I like his cadenza! =( Then again, I probably can play no where near what he did lah so, better face the reality and play what's printed.

Ok Melbourne Day 30. Almost coming to an end already these Melbourne posts.


STUPID MIX CHEATED MY MONEY. Ok fine Wk's money whatever.

I was about to make it for brunch when I got a message from Maggie saying Esther's reaching Victoria Market in 5 minutes and we were supposed to meet so I immediately put it aside and went out. Oh why didn't I wake up earlier and make them and realise at that moment that it's such a flop and then maybe I would have bought another packet of Pancake Parlour's mix!


We had sushi burger at J Cafe. Tasted like a big sushi but nevertheless, yummy cos I love sushi hehe. Good sushi only, please.


We ordered their set meal and mine came with a plate of gyoza.

After brunch we walked along the streets and went into a purikura shop. It's like a must-thing for us three to do everytime we meet. Last year we took some in Genting.



After that, Max Brenner.






A series of candid shots.


Finally a right one.


Kai Mun & Esther.


Tutti Fruttiiiiii.



Was still early till dinner time so we walked around the Streets. Went into Supre and tried these.




Didn't buy them cos... didn't wanna waste money la eventhough I quite like the combination.


My own clothes.


Hahaha look at Esther's face in the first picture!



Went to Oriental Spoon for dinner.


I took the first picture and said
"See, ghost." Then Maggie balas dendam, took another picture and showed me, "See, ghost." wtf.


The wonders of smile detection function in a camera.








Sweet Chilli Chicken.

After dinner, we went to Federation Square.


Some art displays related to light. The one in the second picture's called "Light in the Winter".

Here's a video showing how it works. It says when there are people moving around on the platform with those lighted bars, the lights changes more oftenly. I found it quite pointless though.


















The Glowing Tulip.


The Solar Eye.




Stupid wind.






The Eiffel Tower-like tower's the Arts Centre building.





















Ok that's about it! Imma go try playing that damn concerto now.

Oh, found a video I forgot to post. Taken on Day 29, when we were on our way back to the city from Doncaster tee hee.




Be First to Post Comment !
Wei Kiat said...

eh, video lithat oso put meh. wtf. and looking at the pancake make me feel like want to eat oni.

Ee Von said...

u'll never want to eat it without me. it's only nice when i'm around wtf wtf