Right after work just now, I drove to Pyramid and met up with Wai Tuck and Esther who was already waiting for me there. Decided to have our dinner at Ole Ole Bali. Food was GOOOOOOD! We didn't know the portion's so huge, we over-fed ourselves ugh. At least! The food was surprisingly good that I'll be sure to go there again next time! As I was enjoying my food, I kept telling myself "Oh my god this is so good I must bring Wk here when he comes back!", just like when I was at Tony Roma's.
It was surprisingly good to me because I never thought Balinese food can be that good! I've been to Bali once and we followed some cb tour guide who brought us around shitty places till everyone in my family except me and my dad got food poisoned! Everyone started vomitting and all wtf. That Bali trip was really once shitty trip that everyone in my family will remember for life! Whenever people talk about Bali to me, I never have any positive memories except for the hotel which we stayed at, it was really nice. Oh and the sceneries. I don't remember anything nice besides that. Then again, it was probably because we followed the wrong people.
Anyway! Back to Ole Ole Bali. Pictures will now speak for me. (Click to enlarge)
Picture purposely blurred cos I'm not sure if Esther'll allow me to post this up hahaah.
Barley lime drink which was quite nice.
My attempt on 'artistic shot' using only a compact camera haha.
Wooo I like this. I dunno how the hell I did that also.
Did you know these paintings are actually very cheap? I know cos my dad used to stock them.
Wai Tuck - Single, available, and cute wtf.
Kambing Bubu. Some lamb served with some sauce, sauteed kangkung and yellow rice which was very nice. The rice, I mean. The lamb too. That plate with a mixture of tempe and beans and whatever, looked yucky so I did not touch it.
Nasi Campur Ole Ole. Nasi Uduk served with a Chicken Rendang, some grilled seafood, sauteed kangkung, sauce and that plate of yucky stuffs again.
Our scrumptious dinner which almost burst our stomaches, and already burst our wallets T_T
By the way, stuffs there are not cheap. Our bill came up to RM135. We only had three dishes and a jug of barley lime.
Me, always being the one to be caught with the I-CAN'T-WAIT-TO-EAT expression.
Ole Ole Trio, sorta like starters. Came with fried calamari, barbecued chicken and Sate Lilit which was the best among the others.
Once in a while, it's ok to spend on a hearty meal. What matters most is the people you spend the time with =)
Oh before I end, something random to share. Among the many things I brought back from Melbourne, this is one of my favourites.
Oh before I end, something random to share. Among the many things I brought back from Melbourne, this is one of my favourites.
Be First to Post Comment !
Whoa..thanks for promoting me wtf...hahahahaha....
haha no problem wtf
Post a Comment