Melb Day 31

on
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
#148

She's so cool she wears shades when pounding chilli lol!

Haha actually it's to prevent the chilli from flying into her eyes la. Seriously, not a funny thing if it happens. There was once, I helped my grandma to chop and remove the seeds from some cili padi. I was so stupid, I used my bare fingers to remove the seeds. I should have listened to my grandma to use a knife instead.

After about 2 hours, my fingers started to feel some burning sensation. It wasn't bothering me at first, until I absent-mindedly rubbed my itchy eyes. DAMN PAIN OK! It got even worse when I forgot about it again and put on my contact lens! Aaarghhhhhhh!!! Seriously, never ever play with chilli. It's ok to touch the outside, but the insides are silent killers.

Ok
Melbourne Day 31! I'm left with only one more day then I'm done.

As usual, our day only started after 12 noon cos we'll only be awake after that time. He went to his uni to sort out some stuff while I went to Safeway to get some groceries and also a bit of chocolates as souvenirs for my family.





When we got home, we cleaned up his apartment a little because Maggie was going over to scan some stuffs. Hahaha I tell you, the apartment will not be cleaned unless someone visits. And I thought I was messy, he's just as messy as me and we both make the perfect pair. We share the same habit, not cleaning up until we find the mess very bothering. Afterall, it's just us and nobody else so it's totally ok. It's not messy to the point of being filthy ok, it's just that things are scattered everywhere only and that's all.

We had dinner at Menya that night. Mmm gyu tan don.





Then dessert at Harajuku Crepes. Mmm Strawberry Delight. Piping hot crepes, custard, nutella and strawberries mmm...

Took a tram to Crown after that.


While waiting for tram.











Watched the fire display. They call it the "Gas Brigades show".










I took a video of it 2 years ago when I was there.



Went into the casino for a while before heading to Greco for a drink. I was checked by the guards and what the effing hell, they didn't believe it's me in the passport. Wtf. I know lah that picture's super ugly but it's still me! When I showed him the passport he asked me how old was I when I made that passport niama. Luckily I remembered when I did it and I answered correctly.


At Greco. The last day of us (me, Esther and Maggie) being in Australia together ♥

Went home after that and did our laundry. I mean, he did my laundry for me hahaha! The trick is, ask nicely ;-)


Tee hee =D

Camwhored a while before bedtime.








=( It was our last night together in that toilet, that apartment =(
Be First to Post Comment !