I feel SO DAMN FRUSTRATED I can possibly kill someone now. I was practising violin and... I dunno. Everything's just not right. Everything's not what I wanted. The sound, the tone, the whole thing. I'm not even sure now if I am pissed with my violin, my lousy techniques, or just myself. The more I played, the more frustrated I got and the more frustrated I got, the harder I striked my bow on the violin strings. And one strand of hair from the bow broke because of that. Not something serious, but bow hair usually don't break so easily especially when the bow's not a cheap bow. Unless, do as what I did. Anyhow, it's time for my bow to go for rehairing already. Probably that's why it broke so easily too.
Anywayyy, to calm myself down, here I am. It's weird but I find peace when I blog. I've kept my violin into its case and decided to just forget about it today and maybe, try again another day. It's too late to practise already anyway. So here's my last day at Melbourne, day 32.
The day began with me waking up earlier than what I always would, can't remember exactly what time. Probably around 10 - 11 am. I remember he was still sleeping like a baby when I got up, put on a jacket, grabbed some money, his card and keys, and went out. I went to a nearby convenient store to get some extra groceries which I forgot yesterday. When we were on the bed before falling asleep the night before, he told me he wanted to eat my 麻婆豆腐 (mapo tofu). So I bought all the needed ingredients and went back immediately after that. When I got back, while putting the stuffs on the dining table, I saw him through the half-opened bedroom door. He was sitting down on the bed, just got up obviously, looking very sleepy and confused, just like a little boy waking up from his sleep. He squinted and looked at me standing outside the room by the dining table, and asked "Where you went?" and I said I went downstairs to get some stuffs for brunch later. He smiled, opened his arms wide and said, "Mmm come here" and then gave me a warm, tight hug. ♥
It's funny how I can remember every single detail of that morning. The memory is still as clear as a crystal in my head as I type. I remember the cold. I remember the warmth when we hugged. I remember how he smiled. I remember I how I felt. And it all happened almost a month ago.
Anywayyy, to calm myself down, here I am. It's weird but I find peace when I blog. I've kept my violin into its case and decided to just forget about it today and maybe, try again another day. It's too late to practise already anyway. So here's my last day at Melbourne, day 32.
The day began with me waking up earlier than what I always would, can't remember exactly what time. Probably around 10 - 11 am. I remember he was still sleeping like a baby when I got up, put on a jacket, grabbed some money, his card and keys, and went out. I went to a nearby convenient store to get some extra groceries which I forgot yesterday. When we were on the bed before falling asleep the night before, he told me he wanted to eat my 麻婆豆腐 (mapo tofu). So I bought all the needed ingredients and went back immediately after that. When I got back, while putting the stuffs on the dining table, I saw him through the half-opened bedroom door. He was sitting down on the bed, just got up obviously, looking very sleepy and confused, just like a little boy waking up from his sleep. He squinted and looked at me standing outside the room by the dining table, and asked "Where you went?" and I said I went downstairs to get some stuffs for brunch later. He smiled, opened his arms wide and said, "Mmm come here" and then gave me a warm, tight hug. ♥
It's funny how I can remember every single detail of that morning. The memory is still as clear as a crystal in my head as I type. I remember the cold. I remember the warmth when we hugged. I remember how he smiled. I remember I how I felt. And it all happened almost a month ago.
Preparing brunch.
麻婆豆腐
Cheese omelette which turned out quite good that day.
Japanese rice with some Japanese seasoning we got from Yamato.
The potatoes were for a surprise for him hehe. I made him a big pot of potato salad cos I knew he loves my potato salad (not bragging ok). And I also knew after I leave, he for sure will not want to cook much. I even made extra of the mapo tofu so that he could keep it and reheat whenever he wanted to eat it. Besides, he had been sounding me occasionally that in this trip I haven't been cooking much and that he missed my cooking. Which I admit la, I got really lazy to cook in this trip haha.
Didn't do any last minute packing cos I started packing a few days before this day already. I wanted to treasure every single second with him while I was still there.
Sorry, cannot show the world my bra haha.
Concentrating on something on the tv. I always tell him that he looks really funny when he's engrossed in something, whether it's his work, assignment or tv shows. Anyone agrees with me?
Around evening, we got a bit hungry so I made some tea-time snack.
French toast cos got lots of leftover bread.
Australian breads expire really fast so the best way for 2 people to finish one giant loaf within few days is using it for sandwiches or toasts.
My flight was midnight so we had quite some time before we had to go to the airport so to kill time, the best way is to camwhore. =)
My flight was midnight so we had quite some time before we had to go to the airport so to kill time, the best way is to camwhore. =)
Called a cab and went to the airport at around 9. Had McD's for dinner. It's always McD's. My last two times there, we had McD's before I flew back to Malaysia. I have a love hate relationship with it now. I love McD's, but it reminds me of farewell =( I hate farewells.
Last picture taken in Melbourne, with my last meal from Melbourne.
And that ends my Melbourne trip in June 2009.
After 8 hours of flight + 2 hours of waiting in the airport + 1 hour getting home,

A familiar bed but an unfamiliar loneliness =(

I still have Patrick! Remember Patrick? Remember how I got him? =D
After 8 hours of flight + 2 hours of waiting in the airport + 1 hour getting home,
A familiar bed but an unfamiliar loneliness =(
Sleeping with someone in the cold for the past one month and going back to sleeping alone, was definitely not nice eventhough it was only one month. One month makes a lot of difference ok. What more, my sister has already left for uni in Sabah by the time I got back, so I'm all alone now. No one for me to disturb, no one to disturb me back.
I don't know why I'm making myself look so sad and pathetic also. Haha. On a brighter side,
I don't know why I'm making myself look so sad and pathetic also. Haha. On a brighter side,
I still have Patrick! Remember Patrick? Remember how I got him? =D
And something to remind me of Melbourne or just Australia itself (besides the Pancake Parlour's pancake mix that I've been raving about lol),
I tell you, I can never have enough of those pancakes. I've been eating it 3 days in a row! No wonder my tummy's getting... T_T After making it 3 times in a row, I finally got the hang of it. My pancakes now are a perfect brown with beige edges, and the thickness and shape is more constant now. If you noticed in the few previous post where I first mentioned about the pancakes, I used quite a big pan cos that's the smallest I have. To get a small, round-shaped pancake using such a big pan, I had to carefully pour the batter so that it'll spread evenly. Now, I don't even need to be careful.
Oh, karaoke marathon with Esther and Wai Tuck tomorrow. YAY! I haven't K-ed this week. Throat damn itchy haha!
Ok good night.
Ok good night.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment