Green puppy

on
Friday, July 31, 2009
Today's itinerary: Lunch - Kim Gary. Entertainment - Redbox. Dinner - Pappa Rich. Supper - Waffles and corn in cup. I tell you, my appetite has expanded ever since I got back from Melbourne. I think it expanded even when I was there. Which is definitely not a good thing! =(

Pictures from Redbox at Sunway Pyramid today.






Omg look! It's Ju On! wtf






Doing the Michael Jackson WTF HAHAHA




Dunno why I look so lansi here.

And here's from Wai Tuck's camera phone after my camera's battery ran out. SUPER FUNNY SHIT HAHAHA! When I saw them in his FB I laughed so hard Wk (who was on Skype with me) asked me what I was laughing about.



I think I was chewing something.


Lol






HAHAHAHA


She was molesting me huhuhu T_T


HAHAHAHA


Boom Boom Pow! WTF WTF HAHAHAHAHAHA


Bought something while we were out today.


Hair clip from Mini Toons.

I've always been calling Mini Toons as the "lap sap shop" (rubbish shop) cos I thought they only sell useless stuffs like key chains, handphone chains, soft toys, stickers and whatnot. Until I found this hair clip which is by far, the only hair clip that is strong enough to clasp my hair together. If you didn't already know, my hair's very long and when I say very, I meant unusually long so it's very, very heavy and thick.

Ever since my trusty butterfly clip I bought from Singapore broke, I've never found anything that's strong enough for my hair until today. It wasn't cheap anyway. RM10 for just a big hair clip is definitely not cheap. But it's functional so, I decided to buy it. It's not easy to find a good hair clip nowadays.

Besides, this one from Mini Toons came in this adorable silhouette of a puppy. I wanted to get it in purple at first but all the purples' condition weren't good so decided on the green one instead eventhough it's obviously not a nice colour for that hair clip. It's not that I'm gonna use it outside anyway. I need something to hold my hair when I'm not washing it, or when I just wanna get all my hair away from my neck when I practise that's all. Shower caps clearly won't work for me. Rubber bands hurt cos hair too heavy, it pulls my scalp.

Okie time to sleep! Tomorrow got work at 10am huhuhu T_T

Oh btw, I went to the IDP office to enquire about some courses' requirements. Again, it turned out to be fruitless. I shall attend the coming Postgraduate Fair this August and get stuffs cleared. And wth why taking IELTS is so expensive! T_T

Be First to Post Comment !
MyKy said...

ala... sorry la EV. i wanted to drop by yesterday to say hi, but was running late la. I couldn't find the darned Red Box can u believe it!!

hahaha

Ee Von said...

omg then ask someone from the info counter laaaaa! what lar u