Oopsie looks like I've been abandoning Project 365! Not true cos I do take at least a picture everyday. Or make it seem like I do nyehehe.

#171 & #172 - Blogged about these in previous post.

#173 - After soooooo long, I'm only at page 66 of it. =( And all I read about was animals, animals, religion and more animals!
#174 - Great discovery! These egg tarts from Canton-i in The Gardens, Midvalley are the best! Even better than the ones by the Tong Kei Brothers Confectionary! Only a little bit more expensive. If I'm not wrong, TKBC sells them at RM1.50 per piece, DTF sells them at RM5 for 3. SERIOUSLY DAMN NICE MMM! The crispy pastry and the super soft custard mmm...

#175 - I am a goldfish wtf.
#176 - Esther's birthday present! K now that her birthday's passed, let me just reveal what's inside. I got her a book, David Sedaris's When You Are Engulfed In Flames and I handmade a birthday card for her.There, awesome right? There's only one answer to this which is "Yes" thankyouverymuch.

#177 - Today's eye makeup!

These are the truer colours. Yellow, turquoise, purple and dark purple.

@ Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant in The Gardens, Midvalley. Haha check out Cat's face (3rd pic at the left)! She was actually laughing at the way my sis ate.
Four words. Delicious but extremely overpriced.
#171 & #172 - Blogged about these in previous post.
#173 - After soooooo long, I'm only at page 66 of it. =( And all I read about was animals, animals, religion and more animals!
#174 - Great discovery! These egg tarts from Canton-i in The Gardens, Midvalley are the best! Even better than the ones by the Tong Kei Brothers Confectionary! Only a little bit more expensive. If I'm not wrong, TKBC sells them at RM1.50 per piece, DTF sells them at RM5 for 3. SERIOUSLY DAMN NICE MMM! The crispy pastry and the super soft custard mmm...
#175 - I am a goldfish wtf.
#176 - Esther's birthday present! K now that her birthday's passed, let me just reveal what's inside. I got her a book, David Sedaris's When You Are Engulfed In Flames and I handmade a birthday card for her.There, awesome right? There's only one answer to this which is "Yes" thankyouverymuch.
#177 - Today's eye makeup!
Honestly, the reason I've been putting lots of makeup these days is not because I suddenly got more hiao ok. I just really really really want to finish up all my makeup so I can change them cos it's been so long and I think some have expired and the bad thing is I don't know when I bought them cos I've thrown all the boxes and receipts away obviously who keeps them anyway.
These are the truer colours. Yellow, turquoise, purple and dark purple.
@ Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant in The Gardens, Midvalley. Haha check out Cat's face (3rd pic at the left)! She was actually laughing at the way my sis ate.
Let me just do a half-assed review on this place. I have actually passed by and skimmed through their menu a few times I was at The Gardens but always didn't end up having my meals in the restaurant. 1. Too pricey. 2. Not many to choose from. So today we finally tried it cos everyone was starving already and we quickly decided to just eat there.
Our bill came to RM112 for only the four of us. You can so imagine how much a dish costs. Food was delicious alright, but definitely not worth the sky-high prices for only some minced pork with rice, stir fried/braised/fried meat, some soup with some clams, and some dollops of squid and long beans.
What surprises me is how often it's packed with people. For the number of times I remember passing by that place, I don't remember seeing it empty. Malaysia's filled with so many rich people nowadays hrm...
Ok bedtime.
Ok bedtime.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment