It's my BEST FRIEND'S birthday today!

on
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Yup! Drop her a message alright? Whether you know her or not because she's my best friend! Lol.

Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther Esther

Ok I think that's enough. You might wanna bookmark her page to check out when she updates about what awesome gift I gave her HAHA! Ok joking. But my gift IS awesome. Er, I mean the effort ok the effort. You don't put money and awesomeness together.

Didn't do much these few days but it has been a greatweek because you know what? It's the school term break and that means music centres are having their holidays too and that ALSO means, teachers get to have a break for a week! YAY!

Trust me, you'll never understand plain joy like this unless you start working.

Ok gtg.
Be First to Post Comment !