I scolded IDP

on
Monday, August 24, 2009
Lol. Indirectly of course. I was checking out their website and discovered a "Online Enquiry" thingie so I clicked on it and under the "Message" box, I typed a looooooong message telling them about my encounters and how disappointed I am with them.

Remember I said I went to the Postgraduate Fair and met a representative who said she'll email me when she finds out about the questions I asked? I don't know if she has forgotten all about my enquiry, or she only said that because she wanted to just brush me off cos it has been more than a week after the fair and I still have not gotten anything from IDP. And it pisses me off.

If I still don't get anything from them, I'll email the head of department of the Faculty of Music of Uni of Melbourne. If that still doesn't solve the problem, I'll call. Calling is my last resort because I think calling is a total waste of time and more importantly, money. Calling will only put me on hold for the number of times I don't even want to imagine, and I might not even get the answer I want.

If calling STILL doesn't solve it, screw it. I'll apply anyway.

This is really stupid. Just one simple question - audition or not. And no one can answer me. I even emailed them my enquiry. They have this sorta like a forum thing where I get to log in, post my question and wait for their reply. For the first few weeks, I checked and I still could see my question there without a solution. And after a while, I think it was two weeks back when I checked, it says "0 queries" WTF. They cleared it without even giving me an answer!

Seriously, what the F.

Ok end of rant.

Watched I Love You Beth Cooper with Esther just now. Not impressive, but not bad either. Hayden blablabla's hot though. Lol sorry dunno how to spell her first name. You'll know her, that cheerleader in Heroes. Tomorrow, will be heading to uni to return my graduation robe and get my transcript and certs. And I'll officially be a degree holder yo! :) After that, lunch with Cat and Samuel. Hopefully will have enough determination to go jogging in the evening. Right now, read a little before I doze off.
Be First to Post Comment !