Haha, to me la.
So today I went to work as usual. Then when I was downstairs looking for books for my students, my boss asked me if I would be free on the coming Wednesday to give replacement lessons which the students had missed during that first week of July. They missed their lessons because their poor teacher (me la) had to quarantine herself after coming back from Melbourne.
So I said ok. And after I went back upstairs, I thought for a while and realised something wasn't right. If I have to replace back that week, which means I don't actually owe them any lessons, shouldn't I get full commission? For July I remember only getting 3/4 of the full commission because I thought the week I couldn't make it another teacher took over!
I was quite furious when I noticed I was almost cheated. So after finishing all classes, I went down and told her how I only received 3/4 of the full commission last month and how is it possible that I still do replacements for that week. And I don't know if she's pretending or what, her actions seemed like she didn't notice she made a mistake and she later checked through her datas and papers and realised I was right. And then she told me she'll pay me the balance of my full commission later.
So that's good news number 1. Extra $$$.
Good news number 2, I just received the cheque for the royal concert I played for which was held last month in UM. More $$$!
And I almost forgot few weeks ago, I did some accompaniment and of course, I'll be getting commission for that too. Good news number 3, moooorree $$$!
Good news number 4, I just got a few new students in the centre I'm teaching in Taipan. They were handed to me because their previous teacher quitted. The better news is that they're not beginners HALLELUJAH don't have to face naughty and/or annoying kids. And they're all in higher grades already so it makes teaching a lot more easy. And commission's higher too! I'll be starting next month. $$$$$$!!!
Phew! And I thought I was going to be pretty broke this month. Not too bad actually. Considering there are so many birthdays coming up. One in exactly 4 more days. Ahem are you reading this soon-to-be birthday girl?
Ok to make this post not so boring, I'll end with more vain pics of myself haha!
Yesterday's makeup. I got accused of putting 'thick makeup' when I posted this on FB yesterday.
The truth is, my makeup wasn't thick at all in these pictures. I only had a thin layer of BB Cream, a little powder and blusher and that's all. I understand that having a more dramatic eye makeup may lead people (especially guys) into thinking that it's thick makeup.
But please, do you even know what I use on my face by just staring at these pictures? Obviously, nobody will know! So if you don't know, don't judge! Or throw insensitive comments!
By the way, I am not pointing at a particular person right now. I am just saying what I thought. I am being defensive because I don't like people accusing me of things which I did not do. And no, I am not pissed at anyone. (Anymore lol)
What should I call this? Yellows and greens. Leaves? Nature on my eyes? Wtf hahaaha.
Should do this more often. So that my makeup can finish faster, and I can get new ones! Whee!
So I said ok. And after I went back upstairs, I thought for a while and realised something wasn't right. If I have to replace back that week, which means I don't actually owe them any lessons, shouldn't I get full commission? For July I remember only getting 3/4 of the full commission because I thought the week I couldn't make it another teacher took over!
I was quite furious when I noticed I was almost cheated. So after finishing all classes, I went down and told her how I only received 3/4 of the full commission last month and how is it possible that I still do replacements for that week. And I don't know if she's pretending or what, her actions seemed like she didn't notice she made a mistake and she later checked through her datas and papers and realised I was right. And then she told me she'll pay me the balance of my full commission later.
So that's good news number 1. Extra $$$.
Good news number 2, I just received the cheque for the royal concert I played for which was held last month in UM. More $$$!
And I almost forgot few weeks ago, I did some accompaniment and of course, I'll be getting commission for that too. Good news number 3, moooorree $$$!
Good news number 4, I just got a few new students in the centre I'm teaching in Taipan. They were handed to me because their previous teacher quitted. The better news is that they're not beginners HALLELUJAH don't have to face naughty and/or annoying kids. And they're all in higher grades already so it makes teaching a lot more easy. And commission's higher too! I'll be starting next month. $$$$$$!!!
Phew! And I thought I was going to be pretty broke this month. Not too bad actually. Considering there are so many birthdays coming up. One in exactly 4 more days. Ahem are you reading this soon-to-be birthday girl?
Ok to make this post not so boring, I'll end with more vain pics of myself haha!
But please, do you even know what I use on my face by just staring at these pictures? Obviously, nobody will know! So if you don't know, don't judge! Or throw insensitive comments!
By the way, I am not pointing at a particular person right now. I am just saying what I thought. I am being defensive because I don't like people accusing me of things which I did not do. And no, I am not pissed at anyone. (Anymore lol)
What should I call this? Yellows and greens. Leaves? Nature on my eyes? Wtf hahaaha.
Should do this more often. So that my makeup can finish faster, and I can get new ones! Whee!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment