Creepy Crawlies

on
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Yesterday when I was chatting with Kin Wai...




And I didn't sleep well :( cos I was so paranoid that the stupid spider would climb on to me. STUPID SPIDER.

Wk's reaction when I told him about it:

" You know what you should have done? "
" What? "
" Vaccuum it. "
" WTF AHHAHAHAHA! What if it crawls out! " (I realised I sounded quite stupid saying that)
" No cannot wan. Vacuum already it'll faint wan. Then the best is after you vacuum it, go vacuum other things. Then it'll be stuck inside, cannot come out d. Or you vacuum small unwanted things like rubber. Then it'll hit it then confirm die. "
" AHHAHHAHHAAHHAHH! "

Actually come to think of it, it makes sense. Vacuum is the best solution because if I had whacked it, it'll dirty the floor and I probably wouldn't have the guts to go clean the mess up too.

My stupid brother's reaction when I told him about it:

" Omg the spider's gonna climb onto you tonight and bite you and then you'll become spiderman. " (he said that in the most nonchalant manner, while eating his whatever food)
" ... " (I stared at him for 5 seconds)

I really didn't know what to say. It was too lame for me to even respond.

I seriously hate lizards and spiders with all my heart. The sight of it disgusts me. When it crawls, omgggggg.
Be First to Post Comment !