First, continuation of Project 365! Pictures are mostly myself cos I haven't been doing much but being vain haha!

#167 - Dad's reply when I sent him a msg saying I was watching a movie with Esther and would be back late. Dad's messages never fail to crack me up. I dunno why.
#168 - My mom's geng mirror which magnifies! Not this one, another side of it.

#169 - Taken in the car while waiting for my grandma to finish buying her whatever fruits from the stalls I drove her to.
#170 - Today, before heading to the mall for a movie with Esther and Wai Tuck.

Sorry if I have just irritated the crap out of you with that face.
#167 - Dad's reply when I sent him a msg saying I was watching a movie with Esther and would be back late. Dad's messages never fail to crack me up. I dunno why.
#168 - My mom's geng mirror which magnifies! Not this one, another side of it.
#169 - Taken in the car while waiting for my grandma to finish buying her whatever fruits from the stalls I drove her to.
#170 - Today, before heading to the mall for a movie with Esther and Wai Tuck.
Sorry if I have just irritated the crap out of you with that face.
I like today's make up. Wasn't too dramatic, but wasn't barely there. Could have toned down on the eyeliner though. The best stuff I've ever gotten from MAC is definitely the Smoke Signals Smoking Eyes eyeshadow quad. The colours are so very pigmented, versatile and useful.
So today, we watched Orphan and I tell you, it's so damn freaky!

Anywayyyy.
I also like the actress who acted as the main character, Esther,

Credits
Isabelle Fuhrman who looks pretty in this picture but after watching the movie you'll find her monstrous wtf.
Also, thumbs up to,

Credits
Aryana Engineer who's only 7!
So today, we watched Orphan and I tell you, it's so damn freaky!
We were laughing at Esther the whole time after the movie. As in, my best friend Esther Toh. Not that psycho Esther in that movie ok.
Ok here comes my half-assed movie review. Don't worry, it's short and I won't include any spoilers.
It is surprisingly not as typical as most horror movies are. Well it's of course typically horrifying with all the killing scenes. What's not typical is that there isn't much gore but more to thrills. And at least there is an end to all that killings.
I like the surprise when they find out who she is. Very unexpected. I like how there's a proper plot and explaination behind everything in the end, unlike most horror flicks that end all of a sudden making the audience go "Wtf?". Or the type which is totally pointless where the movie ends after everyone's killed. Damn irritating. Like Halloween, a DAMN STUPID movie. Total waste of time and money.
Anywayyyy.
I also like the actress who acted as the main character, Esther,
Credits
Isabelle Fuhrman who looks pretty in this picture but after watching the movie you'll find her monstrous wtf.
At the beginning of the movie when she appeared, I asked Esther how come she don't look as ugly as she is in the poster (Btw check out her poster, she looks quite ugly there but not the one I posted here though, check out the other one, go google. I feel like plucking her eyebrows wtf.). Esther said "Cos she hasn't started to kill mah!". Wah damn true. Even before she started to kill she already gave me chills and her ugliness slowly crept in me wtf.
For a 12 YO, her acting was superb as a crazed kid. There were times when I had to block my eyes with my popcorn bucket or my right hand while my right arm was clutched tightly by Esther who hid behind. Her jerks and screams freaked me out a few times wtf. Wai Tuck who's beside me was laughing away wtf Laughing Gor laughing away WTF HAHAHAHAHH Wai Tuck are you reading this!!!
Yes, she's THAT freaky.
Yes, she's THAT freaky.
Also, thumbs up to,
Credits
Aryana Engineer who's only 7!
Isn't she the most adorable and the prettiest kid ever? My heart melted when I saw this picture. Just look at her smile! I personally don't like kids. I think they're annoying and noisy. But her acting and the look on her face totally made me go "Awwwww..." with my shoulders and eyebrows drooping already.
In the movie she's a mute and partially deaf. I checked her bio out and in real life, she's actually really partially deaf! I feel so sad for her! Such a talented girl with such a pretty face but with a partially-impaired hearing. :(
Ok end of half-assed review. Not exactly a review cos I suck and reviewing. So, go watch it. Definitely worth the money.
P.S. I added the 'Currently Reading' section! My vocab is seriously getting more and more horrible these days. I often find myself getting stuck not knowing what's the right word to describe a situation, an object, a feeling etc. Even right now. I knew the right word's not 'getting stuck' but I just cannot think of the word I want to use. It's somewhere in my mind but I just can't seem to find it. Also, I always end up using the same word again and again. And it's frustrating. Hopefully by doing this section, I'll be more motivated and determined to finish them books and update constantly. I went to the bookshop today and saw so many books that looked really interesting but in the end I didn't buy any because I decided to only get them once I've finished all that I have right now. They're not a lot. Most of them were read half way, before I put them aside and forgot about them. And now, I have to start all over again. This seriously cannot be it. Gotta start reading more!
Ok end of half-assed review. Not exactly a review cos I suck and reviewing. So, go watch it. Definitely worth the money.
P.S. I added the 'Currently Reading' section! My vocab is seriously getting more and more horrible these days. I often find myself getting stuck not knowing what's the right word to describe a situation, an object, a feeling etc. Even right now. I knew the right word's not 'getting stuck' but I just cannot think of the word I want to use. It's somewhere in my mind but I just can't seem to find it. Also, I always end up using the same word again and again. And it's frustrating. Hopefully by doing this section, I'll be more motivated and determined to finish them books and update constantly. I went to the bookshop today and saw so many books that looked really interesting but in the end I didn't buy any because I decided to only get them once I've finished all that I have right now. They're not a lot. Most of them were read half way, before I put them aside and forgot about them. And now, I have to start all over again. This seriously cannot be it. Gotta start reading more!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment