Busted

on
Saturday, August 29, 2009
So, I let the cat out of the bag. And it's all because of my carelessness. :(

On the 22nd of September, I planned to fly to Melbourne and give Wk a birthday surprise. His birthday's on the 23rd but my flight will be arriving at 11.30pm so by the time I get to him it'll pass midnight and it'll be the 23rd already. So I was supposed to appear at his doorstep, and scream 'surprise!' and all that stuff. And of course, all these were supposed to be a secret until that day. I've even bought my flight tickets more than 2 months ago prior to this thing.

Guess what? Yes, it accidentally slipped and he found out. But that's not the worst part. The worst part is he already knew since June, since I was there in Melbourne!

Argggghh it's so frustrating ok! I tried soooo hard keeping this secret since June and there were a few times I almost got busted but luckily still managed to save the situation but what happened yesterday definitely was of no chance of survival T_____T

So I've talked about my drama with IDP and all. Yesterday I received an email from one of the agents and I finally got my answer (bad news, need audition T_T) and we discussed about quite some stuffs and in that email, I also mentioned that I'll be going to Melbourne on the 22nd of September. When Wk was home, I wanted to tell him what the agent and I discussed about so I was lazy to explain, I FORWARDED THE WHOLE THING IN THAT EMAIL TO HIM!

Yes. Please call me stupid now.

So he was reading reading reading and all of a sudden he went, "HM??!" and I even stupidly asked, "What's that sound?" wtf.

Then he asked, "you coming on the 22nd?"

And I was dumbfounded for like 10 seconds and looked at him in the video and screamed "OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD" and he too started screaming and laughing hysterically.

The whole situation was crazy. We were like two maniacs howling at each other. Wtf. We were so loud my sister came into the room to check out what was wrong.

And after about 10 minutes of complete craziness, we finally settled down and he smiled slyly saying, "Actually I knew. Since June. Hihihihi"

WHAT THE EFFFFFFF!

I couldn't believe it! Which means all these while my effort in hiding it was actually in vain!!! I asked him how but he refused to tell and I finally figured it out. During the first few days I was at Melbourne, I was frequently chatting with my sister because I asked her to help me purchase my flight ticket. And there were a few times I was being very defensive and refused to let him read what/who I was chatting about/with.

And then he told me "when you left soooo many things behind before going back, I was even more sure already" T___________T

Ok the end.

- Wei Kiat - says:
u coming 22sept?
hahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
u plan to surprise me wan ar

Stupid, know already some more ask.

- Wei Kiat - says:
mmmmmmm
i very happy wan la
so much effort u made to make this possibl
this is like a super birthday present okay

Ee V♥n says:
cheh
u knew
so u knew this was gonna be ur b'day present laaaa

- Wei Kiat - says:
er, dunno wor
maybe got more
heheheheh

Ee V♥n says:
WTF
SIOW LANG

- Wei Kiat - says:
lalallalala
its not no surprise
but i received the surprise earlier oni ma

Ee V♥n says:
u din receive
u guessed it
CORRECTLY
like every other timeeee

- Wei Kiat - says:
muuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak
I just remembered. There's once, I posted on my Twitter "september september, come quickly!!! i can't wait any longer T_T" and I didn't think he'd read it!!! Cos he doesn't check my Twitter but I forgot it'll be posted on my blog! Then he even came and asked me "What's with September"! WTF actually he knew but he still asked!
- Wei Kiat - says:
i love love love love u
actually i wanted to just pretend i dunno wan
but its just popping out here n there occasionally
heheehhe
but to be honest, it makes me very happy

Ee V♥n says:
when you find it most obvious

- Wei Kiat - says:
its great seeing ur smile like this hehehe
todya la
send me an email with it saying u coming wtf
how to ignore
No wonder he KEPPPPT asking me what I am going to give him for his birthday and every single time I asked what he wants he'd answer me, "You" WTF IT'S A FREAKIN' HINT!

Haihhhh. I feel like slapping myself. T_T Well, looking on the brighter side, at least now I don't have to think about getting a cab and go to his place myself and worry about the driver being a complete idiot not knowing how to get to his place. Or how am I going to appear at his doorstep with the security system of his apartment where you need a card to be able to get in.

Ok end of story.

*******

So back to my enquiry. Finally, I got the answer. If only they had asked for me earlier, I don't have to wait this long or even go to the useless Postgraduate Fair to get a confirmed answer. Have I told about a freakin' stupid response email the representative sent? Later.

Then again, I'm actually not too sure if the answer given's really the right one. I saw the name of the guy who replied the agent cos she forwarded the whole thing to me. I went to Melbourne Uni Music Faculty's staff and administration site and checked, I don't see his name. I don't know why, but I have this feeling that all these people just don't wanna take too much time to find out, they simply say a yes by assuming anyone who wants to study music will have to go through an audition.

I have this mindset that, unless someone from the Music Faculty answers me, I will not believe in anyone else's statement. Simply because other people won't know a shit about it.

I just need an explaination on what's stated in the website. And also someone right, who knows every top to toe of the music courses, to answer my simple question.

Luckily, I have Wk who's stuyding in Melbourne U now, he's helping me to call and ask about all the things I want to know next week. And he's gonna pretend to be my brother wtf. He said only by saying that can he be more persistent with them.

Seriously, everything's so confusing that even the application deadline's all messed up! I checked the website, it says September. But the IDP agent told me December. WTF???

Oh remember I went to the Postgraduate Fair in IDP and met a representative who promised to email me back but never ever did? On that day I made a complaint to IDP, I got an email from her, it says "Response Email" and I clicked and guess what? NO ANSWER. No nothing. Just a stupid "thank you for visitting blablabla" kinda email and she posted a link saying we can get her through it if we need to meet her. I clicked. It's a freakin' useless link. There's no helpful info AT ALL.

So damn ridiculous la.

********

Wk and I were talking about his accomodation plans just now. I'll most probably apply in October and most probably only can get an answer in December. The problem now is whether he should stay back in Melbourne and move out before he comes back to Malaysia. But the bigger problem is, what if I cannot get accepted. The reason he's moving out is because I am going over. His current apartment is only for one person. And that place sucks anyway. But if he cannot decide earlier whether or not to continue his contract, might need to waste a lot of money covering the rents.

Haiihh. Everything's so messed up.


Be First to Post Comment !