Finger Nails

on
Monday, August 31, 2009
I really wanna blog (nothing interesting la, just some usual updates) but I really gotta practise now cos tomorrow I have class at 8am and I haven't been practising for the past 2 weeks.

T_______T

Ok. Lemme just go cut my nails first. If you didn't know, when my nails are long, it means I haven't been practising. Violin/piano players cannot keep their nails cos it gets in the way during performance/practice. You'll hear "click clack click clack" when a piano player with long nails plays the piano. Violin players with long nails (left hand specifically) can never press the strings down because the long nails will reach the fingerboard before the fingers do and nails cannot bend so in other words, they can't even press the strings! Long nails on the right hand which holds the bow too will affect the bow hold and also the whole performance/practice.

OKAYYYYYY gtg.
Be First to Post Comment !