Yes, I'm down with mild fever, sore throat, cough and runny nose. This afternoon both my grandmothers kept pestering me to see a doctor saying "Nowadays fever is very serious wan!" 109862 times wtf. You see, it's not that I didn't want to see a doctor but... I... had... no... money...
T___________________________T
Am I the most pathetic person in the world or what?
Seriously. I don't have a single cent at all. Ok ok, maybe I do have a few RM1 notes wtf. Obviously that's not enough. I am so broke huhuhu T_____T I thought by going to work today Kim was going to pay my commission, that's why I die die also dragged myself up and went to work eventhough I almost wanted to make a call and tell her I can't make it to class. I wanted to tell her I wasn't feeling well - it's the truth this time wtf.
In the end after that she didn't pay me MCB!!! I regretted so so sososo much for going to work!!! Grrr.
Then just now after dinner, finally my parents decided to bring me to the doctor yay! =D
Came back with 5 packets of medicine - antibiotics, runny nose, cough, sore throat and fever. RM 65. Wah luckily my parents brought me and paid for me wtf. I have to take 7 tablets each time, damn. I've always hated taking medicines.
Ok time to sleep now. Tomorrow got violin class. Hopefully I'll feel better by then.
T___________________________T
Am I the most pathetic person in the world or what?
Seriously. I don't have a single cent at all. Ok ok, maybe I do have a few RM1 notes wtf. Obviously that's not enough. I am so broke huhuhu T_____T I thought by going to work today Kim was going to pay my commission, that's why I die die also dragged myself up and went to work eventhough I almost wanted to make a call and tell her I can't make it to class. I wanted to tell her I wasn't feeling well - it's the truth this time wtf.
In the end after that she didn't pay me MCB!!! I regretted so so sososo much for going to work!!! Grrr.
Then just now after dinner, finally my parents decided to bring me to the doctor yay! =D
Came back with 5 packets of medicine - antibiotics, runny nose, cough, sore throat and fever. RM 65. Wah luckily my parents brought me and paid for me wtf. I have to take 7 tablets each time, damn. I've always hated taking medicines.
Ok time to sleep now. Tomorrow got violin class. Hopefully I'll feel better by then.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment