Fast one!

on
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
One quick update before I go to bed.

1. First, the good news is that I've recovered from all the sickness YAY! I was so weak on Monday that I couldn't even get myself up to attend my first violin lesson so in the end I had to tell my teacher I couldn't make it and she managed to spare this early Wednesday morning for me instead, which is tomorrow, which explains why I MUST sleep right after this.

2. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to uni to get my freaking graduation robe which cost me RM100 mcb. If it's not because of my graduation certificates and transcripts which I can only get AFTER I return the robe, I will surely keep the robe. Yes, that stupid scroll during convocation is only a fake thing, I just found out. Now you know.

3. I'm getting quite bored of this layout already frankly. I'm actually working on another layout now, something I can have more flexibility with, something which allows me to add a touch of 'me', something that has the "older posts", "home", and collapsing archives function. I like this layout a lot, the simplicity and only hints of colours in it, and especially the ever-changing profile picture at every entry but for long term, I don't think this is good. It's difficult to look for older posts. And for some strange reason I can't seem to change the font size of the posts to the size I want. Which means everytime I posted, I actually had to resize them myself. And it's not just one click, I had to check them under html one by one. If I don't change, it'll be this size, so small and difficult to read. If I change it all the time, aiyo so mafan ok.

Ok ok, wanna sleep now.
Be First to Post Comment !