Finally! It took so much of my time just to get this layout all set as the way I wanted! The banner will not be permanent. The rest will pretty much stay unless one day I decide to experiment with the ever confusing codes again. I've been concentrating too much on this damn thing! I think now I kinda know how my short sight mysteriously worsened... I can no longer walk out without my specs or my contact lens anymore boohoo.
Anyway, I attended my first violin lesson today. And got lost while driving to my teacher's house -_- I think I can hear snickerings already.
It's not my fault that I'm hopeless with directions! I followed what she told me and probably there's some sorta miscommunication or something, the road didn't turn out to be as described and yeah. I was lost. In the middle of somewhere I didn't even know the name. I'm so good at it. In the end I managed to find the way there by asking a few people who were kind enough to show me the directions.
Took my graduation robe without any waiting or queueing at all, unexpectedly! I've heard from people saying usually students start queueing since early morning (like 6am) to avoid getting the leftover sizes (L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL wtf seriously, I saw this). A bunch of us couldn't be bothered. Some went at 10am, some 12. Me and Cat, after lunch. Got everything within 10 minutes. It's because earlier before we finished our final semester we've already filled out a form regarding our robe's sizes so basically everyone was sure to get what they wanted. It wasn't as 'pasar' as what we thought it would be lol.
Ok bedtime.
Anyway, I attended my first violin lesson today. And got lost while driving to my teacher's house -_- I think I can hear snickerings already.
It's not my fault that I'm hopeless with directions! I followed what she told me and probably there's some sorta miscommunication or something, the road didn't turn out to be as described and yeah. I was lost. In the middle of somewhere I didn't even know the name. I'm so good at it. In the end I managed to find the way there by asking a few people who were kind enough to show me the directions.
Took my graduation robe without any waiting or queueing at all, unexpectedly! I've heard from people saying usually students start queueing since early morning (like 6am) to avoid getting the leftover sizes (L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL wtf seriously, I saw this). A bunch of us couldn't be bothered. Some went at 10am, some 12. Me and Cat, after lunch. Got everything within 10 minutes. It's because earlier before we finished our final semester we've already filled out a form regarding our robe's sizes so basically everyone was sure to get what they wanted. It wasn't as 'pasar' as what we thought it would be lol.
Ok bedtime.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment