
So I was contemplating whether to practice my violin or to work on the "About" page in my previous post. I did neither. Went out with Esther to the place we worship. Intended to make use of the 'free head charge' voucher but it's useless at that hour we were there so we decided to go for the student price which is only RM 9++. Instantly reminded me of Redbox. Stupid stupid Redbox. Do not ever trust the prices they display. The other time, we wanted the student price and it was written RM 8++. The girl later told us there's also a compulsary tidbit charge which is RM 9!!! Stupid RM 9 for a small bowl of lousy junk. Paying so much, don't even dream of getting Doritos or Lay's chips! The RM 9 tidbits are not even Twiesties or cheapo a bit, Super Ring. They're even cheaper than the type you get from pasar malam ok! And besides, it's not one bowl of tidbit PER room! It's a bowl per 2 people or something like that! I don't really know how it works but the other time when I was there with Esther and Wai Tuck, they gave us 2 freakin' bowls so meaning 2 x RM9!!! Stupid mofo money-sucking place. So anyway, at Greenbox, when they say RM 9++, they really mean it. And my voucher's still left unused yet...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment