The Timetable

on
Thursday, August 6, 2009
#151

Cheating pic. Bought this in Melbourne.

#152

This is not my sister. Wtf.

#153

Notice how my name's not even written completely?

#154

Somebdy's design. =)

#155

A week more!

I officially Thursdays because it's the only day which I have absolutely nothing to attend to at all. Mondays I have violin class, Tuesday for this week I had work but after this, I'll Tuesdays too lol. Wednesday nights I have work, Fridays till Sundays' full day of work, work and work ughh.

My dad's been complaining that I've been bumming too much and having too much of free time and that I should at least find myself another part time job. What he doesn't understand is I purposely did not want to have too many days occupied with work so that I can use the time to practice. Otherwise, all I need to do is just request and I'll have a whole list of new students all waiting for me. Not bragging but violin teachers are really hard to find nowadays. Violinists are either really good that they venture more towards the performance line rather than education, or they're not good at all. Mediocre violin student like me can't choose to do much but just teach and improve myself. Well, it's not that I totally hate teaching anyway. I kinda enjoy it but I know very well teaching's not what I really really want to do.

Alright, time for lunch. What's next? Hrm. Should I practice or work on the 'About' page...
Be First to Post Comment !