Agony

on
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Love is when he cooks you a bowl of Campbell's Mushroom soup and added milk to make it taste better because he knows you're having a bad toothache and cannot chew a single thing.


Sorry can't do a proper post now cos I need to sleep before the painkiller wears off in my system. I couldn't freakin' sleep because of the freakin' toothache yesterday night. The whole freakin' night. Ok I had enough of this shit. I'll go see a dentist and get the surgerIES done. Notice that it's plural? So many people have been pushing me to go get my tEEth fixed/extracted/whatevers but all these while I kept thinking "if it's not aching anymore, then it's ok I'll pass". I am such an idiot for thinking that way. It's aching so badly I wish I coould just rip those freakin' teeth off now.


Be First to Post Comment !