Chocolate Goodness

on
Sunday, September 27, 2009
My first visit to Lindt's Cafe was when Wk and I were in Sydney and we had a great time there because I love chocolate and their stuffs tasted amazing. The Hot Chocolate Lava Cake totally blew me off. I raved so much about it in this entry.

A few months ago, Aileen told me that there's a newly opened Lindt's Cafe in Melbourne and I was so damn excited because finally my favourite Hot Chocolate Lava Cake is within my reach! I mean... not exactly near since I'm not living in Melbourne or anything but at least, I visit Melbourne more than Sydney that's for sure.

So I've tried the one in Melbourne finally, at Collin's Street. Sadly, it's kinda different from the one I had in Sydney but still good enough to cure the longing for that yummy melt-in-the-mouth flourless chocolate cake.


Tried their Iced Chocolate (which was nothing to shout about) while Aileen had their Hot Mocha. We shared a Hot Chocolate Lava Cake and the macaroons which is called the Lindt Delice.


The Delice in Pistachette and Hazelnut. Very nice! I've never tried a macaroon before so... I can't compare with anything else.

I figured it's probably because I've already tried the cake once which was why the second time I had it I didn't find it as amazing as the first? Or maybe the stuffs at the Melbourne branch really aren't as good as the one in Sydney... despite having a more luxurious and posh interior. I dunno. Anyhow, I think it's still good to have a Lindt's Cafe arount the corner in Melbourne.


Before going out.

That night we had a drinking session with a few of Wk's friends and gosh, the amount they drank. I think there were close to 15 jugs of beer. Of course, I kept myself looking freakin' innocent so... :) Wk on the other hand was made to drink mugs after mugs by the time we got back he collapsed onto the bed immediately and snored like a freakin' machine LOL!

As for yesterday, a picture of dinner I cooked. I finally cooked! Hahah. I mean, ever since I reached I haven't been cooking until yesterday.


Just the usual Chinese dinner. Soup, vege and meat. Made ABC soup, stir fried long beans with anchovies and cheesy ham omelette which I'm proud to say, tasted really good! The omelette I mean.


A close-up. Mmmm I'm hungry now.

Hahaha damn tak tau malu praise my own cooking. But honestly, when I don't like something, whether or not it's my own cooking I'll say it's not nice. I most of the time complain my own cooking when strangely Wk think it's fine. So when I do say it's nice, I really mean it.

Ok done. Next up,


#207 - A step by step on how to make Black Pepper Udon with Pork
Be First to Post Comment !