Before leaving the house. Mmm I love my soft and warm muffler.

Birthday boy wanted the half pork ribs + half beef ribs combo. Would you look at how massive the platter was?

Lol

Dunno what's wrong with my face

L-R: Me, Wk, Kyle, Aileen & How Keat

My rib eye steak which was really good but nothing compared to the ribs mmmmmmm. Instantly reminded me of Hurricane's Lamb Ribs we had at Sydney. Now I know pork ribs are the god of all ribs hahaha.

A clearer picture of my steak

See see mun mun

Chou chou lou lou!

Look at the beast savaging the pork ribs.

Another beast haahha.


Wah look I so thin! Hahah no la its the makeup plus my stupid mouth chewing something.

Aileen said he looked like a caveman when he eats. So I told him, "Must act more see mun wan! Like me, I only use the first two fingers. Take out the last 3 fingers when you eat!"

HAHAHA FAIL!

Seriously too funny cos it was damn not natural.


This looks more sissy than see mun haha.

Carnivore!!!
So on the 23rd, it was Wk's 23rd birthday haha I know, what a number. If you don't know who that is, please do some homework by clicking on the "About Me" tab at the top ok? :)
Had dinner at The Meat & Wine Co with Kyle, Aileen and How Keat. Food was awesome.
Had dinner at The Meat & Wine Co with Kyle, Aileen and How Keat. Food was awesome.
Birthday boy wanted the half pork ribs + half beef ribs combo. Would you look at how massive the platter was?
Lol
Dunno what's wrong with my face
L-R: Me, Wk, Kyle, Aileen & How Keat
My rib eye steak which was really good but nothing compared to the ribs mmmmmmm. Instantly reminded me of Hurricane's Lamb Ribs we had at Sydney. Now I know pork ribs are the god of all ribs hahaha.
A clearer picture of my steak
See see mun mun
Chou chou lou lou!
Look at the beast savaging the pork ribs.
Another beast haahha.
Call other people beasts actually I was also one of them cos I totally enjoyed and licked every drop of juice off the pork ribs hahaah!
Wah look I so thin! Hahah no la its the makeup plus my stupid mouth chewing something.
Aileen said he looked like a caveman when he eats. So I told him, "Must act more see mun wan! Like me, I only use the first two fingers. Take out the last 3 fingers when you eat!"
HAHAHA FAIL!
Seriously too funny cos it was damn not natural.
This looks more sissy than see mun haha.
Carnivore!!!
Then, dessert at Greco in Crown Casino.
Clockwise from top left: Honeycomb Cheesecake, Mars Bar Cheesecake, Apple Crumble and Hazelnut Meringue.
The yummy cakes and their respectful owners lol!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment