#202 - My 13 kgs luggage. Oh btw, I made a mistake. I actually only bought 15kgs of allowance haha! And 20kg for return. So I'm actually all good.
#203 -
Hello!
Damn. When I reached Safeway I was like "hallelujah!" man. And dread walking back after I was done shopping T_____T The journey was again, like hell.
Ok I know it's nothing new anymore but yes I'm in Melbourne (againnn) and it's still freezing cold blehh. I packed all my summer clothes cos I thought it'd be warmer during spring but it's not huhuhu T_______T Today's 11 degrees and that's like winter ok? Crazy. And the wind's always the killer. It may not be that cold sometimes but when there's wind, you'll regret not wearing an extra layer. Like today. I only had a really thin top and a really thin cardigan, with my muffler, mini skirt and just my flats out to Safeway for some groceries shopping cos I thought it'd be ok but I regretted SO MUCH when I was halfway to Safeway. The wind was so freakin' strong I was blown away! Of course not literally blown away but I seriously felt the 'push' when I was walking.
Damn. When I reached Safeway I was like "hallelujah!" man. And dread walking back after I was done shopping T_____T The journey was again, like hell.
I'd really love to update with pictures and even a video I made cos I was really bored and the internet was down this afternoon, but uploading files seems to be taking forever. The internet here's pretty ok but the uploading process sucks big time. Downloading on the other hand's the total opposite. Damn stupid la the system. So I guess you readers have to deal with wordy entries for the moment haha. Unless you KNOW what I have been up to here in Melbourne eg. people like 'Ham Jing' =D
So today's (ok, technically, it's yesterday since its 3am already now) Wk's birthday and we had a small gathering with Kyle, Aileen and How Keat and had a great, hearty dinner at The Meat & Wine Co just now.
That's pretty much it. Hopefully my stuffs will be uploaded when I get up in the morning.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment