That's all my luggage is weighing. And I actually have 20kg allowance. What should I bring some more??
And I so clevahhh, I even bought 25kg allowance for return -_______-
Seriously, I have nothing else to bring. I brought almost ALL my makeup products. I brought clothes, 3 pairs of shoes, my hair products... all that and it's only 13kg. When it's too much, we complain. When it's too little, WE COMPLAIN. Sigh women.
Ok gotta sleep now. Only slept for 2 hours this morning for doing absolutely time-wasting activities. Gotta get up early to wash my hair tomorrow. And then...
Happy birthday to someone...
And I so clevahhh, I even bought 25kg allowance for return -_______-
Seriously, I have nothing else to bring. I brought almost ALL my makeup products. I brought clothes, 3 pairs of shoes, my hair products... all that and it's only 13kg. When it's too much, we complain. When it's too little, WE COMPLAIN. Sigh women.
Ok gotta sleep now. Only slept for 2 hours this morning for doing absolutely time-wasting activities. Gotta get up early to wash my hair tomorrow. And then...
Happy birthday to someone...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment