The Splurge

on
Monday, September 21, 2009
Omg I am feeling super guilty right now. I just bought so many cosmetics at one go! One trip to the mall! I've never bought products like how I did just now. Ok let me just go on with P365 first.


#199 - No la actually it was just there in my room cos my dad initially wanted to use it for his trip to China but in the end did not, so I left it there cos I need to use it soon anyway.
#200 - @ Greenbox yesterday!


My great karaoke kakis cos they are super freakin' funny to karaoke with!

Pictures at the top right corner and the bottom left corner were taken using the 'smile detection' function in my camera! And what it does is it detects smile and then automatically snap by itself. Meaning we don't have to press the capture button at all! How cool right? But the funny thing about it is that you gotta smile really hard for it to be able to 'detect'. Kinda stupid in a way. So the best way is to lift up your lips and show off your great set of teeth. And that's how that two pictures turned out! I love it! =D Look at Wai Loon (guy in red)!!! Wai Tuck (guy in black) was totally blinded by the flash lol.

By the way I just realised... ok not really. Someone noticed this some time ago and told me. There's Wai Loon, Wai Tuck and Wai Harn (Esther). And then there's Ee Von wtf. Hahaha what a coincidence they three have "Wai" as their middle names!

Ok back to my splurge. Oh by the way, if you're not into cosmetics, you can just stop reading here right now cos you might not 1. have a clue 2. be interested on what I'm about to talk about.


#201 - Today's damage. Shiseido Maquillage Forming Shiny Eyes, Shiseido Concealer Stick, L'oreal Infallible Lip Colour, 3 Silky Girl Funky Eyelights Pencil, Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Pencil Shadow and lastly, Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil.

It may not be a lot to some people (I've seen people who shop crazier than how I just did) but it's A LOT for me because I rarely buy so many stuffs at one time.

Honestly, I don't have an explanation (damn, I always find myself spelling 'explaination') for what happened. I only intended to get one thing but I dunno la. It's like chain reaction or something. When I bought it already, I suddenly got the urge to get other stuffs. And after getting other stuffs, I suddenly felt like getting another stuff.

=(

I won't say I'm totally not happy though. I'm quite excited and can't wait to use all of them!

I'll make reviews on those stuffs some day but let me just make a brief... reasoning on stuffs I bought. I needed a concealer. I needed a wearable lipstick. I needed a white eyeliner. I needed some cream-based eyeshadow as a base for my eyeshadows and I definitely needed it in a few different shades. I was at the Shiseido counter and saw the Maquillage pot and I fell in love with it instantly because it has an eyeshadow base plus 2 really gorgeous powder eyeshadow and the package is designed in such a creative way where it's sorta like 'double decker' and there's a small, cute compartment to store a mini sponge applicator.

AAAAAAnd, I initially thought of shopping for drugstore cosmetics in Melbourne but when I checked the prices online, I realised actually it's MUCH cheaper to just get them in Malaysia. I'm talking about drugstore brands of course eg. Maybelline, Revlon, Rimmel London or L'oreal. Unless it's stuffs that are not available here eg. Covergirl, Max Factor, Burjois (heard this is a branch of Chanel!) or Physician's Formula , I don't see any reason to buy it in Australia but from Malaysia. I heard these stuffs are really cheap in the US though. Majolica Majorca's a branch of Shiseido and I must say, their stuffs are really expensive considering its a drugstore brand but I was quite impressed at the quality of their eyeliners and eyeshadows. As for Silkygirl, I can't believe I'm buying their products again. I used to think they're not worth buying but this time, I have my reasons which I'll explain in another post.

And of course, I didn't just get all of those without testing. It wasn't impulsive at all. I tested out a few times and saw how well they lasted and that's why I decided to get them. Can't say much since I haven't really used them on my face (its disgusting to do so using testers ok, only tested them at the back of my hand) but I will most probably do a review on them individually later.

Can't wait to use them really soon! =)

One last thing. A video about my hair if anyone's interested haha.

bb
Be First to Post Comment !