Haircut again!

on
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Ok so it's Raya today. But I've got to work in the afternoon FML.

Well, I could have cancelled both classes cos they're actually replacements for the lessons when I go to Melbourne and if I don't do it today, they'll all pile up and I'll have a hard time arranging later. So, yeah.

I'm leaving on Tuesday btw =) Gosh how time flies! The wait has not felt like forever because I most of the time just forget the fact that I'm going there again haha! Probably because I bought the tickets like 4 months ago and omg it has been 3 months since I came back! Time sure flies. I'll only be there for 2 weeks but I guess 2 weeks is better than nothing. It's spring over there now so tulip farm here I come!

And I don't know if anyone agrees with me but don't you find that the clock ticks especially faster when you're procrastinating, or you're just doing something unproductive when you SHOULD be doing something else?

=( Not good. I hope I can get a good violin teacher in Melbourne to give me some master classes when I"m there.

Anyway, on another note, I cut my hair again! I couldn't stand how it's puffy on the side (my ears) and STILL flat at the top! Cos the last time I got my haircut the hairstylist wouldn't give me more layers. It was long in the inner layers, but at the outer layer it was like bob-short and that's really long if you wanna have volume! And after a while the sides just puffed up. I was ok with it for about a week or two and then I got really fed up that the volume on my hair just couldn't stay even after having hair products on. I went to Kimarie again but this time at the Taipan branch and told the hairstylist what I wanted and I'm glad that finally there is one hairstylist who actually listens his customer.

He made the sides A LOT thinner now and the crown of my hair super layered. I have hair as short as like only 3 inches at the crown of my head! He did a sucky job in styling for me though, just some hair spray but its okay because I am now pretty sure that my volume will stay better already.

Ok gotta get ready for work now.

I wish everyone a happy Raya.
Be First to Post Comment !