Goodbye Samuel!

on
Thursday, September 10, 2009

#182 - Makeup on that day. Will show a clearer picture another time.

#183 - My sister being proud of her fat arse.


#184 - The day I got a hair cut and dyed it.

#185 - Natural-looking makeup! Or is it called Neutral makeup? Whatever.

#186 - Met up with Esther and Maggie who's back for a week from Melbourne, at Kimgary. That's their very filling Ice Blended Milo. Drink that and it'll last you for one whole day.

#187 - YAY!!!! Remember my encounter with a freakin' spider in my room? I came back one day and saw a dead thing on the floor in my room and when I went near it, I realised it was that stupid spider! I know it looks like a cockroach's legs but really, it's that stupid spider. Trust me, it was THAT huge!

Ever since the freakin' spider appeared and disappeared and reappeared a few times and me always not being able to kill it everytime I see it, I've been really restless everytime I sleep. I get the usual paranoia that the spider would come on top of me and all that shit.

Guess who did the gread deed for me by killing it!

M-Killer!

You know who's M-Killer?

MY MOTHER.

Ok that name was totally created by my father. Everytime my mom comes back from work, she'll always hold her trusty racket insect zapper into her own and our rooms to zap mosquitoes. My house is right next to a bush so we get lots of mosquitoes everyday. And because she knows all of us are really lazy to even move our asses to kill those mosquitoes, she'll do it for us. Every single day, never once failed.

And that's how the name M-Killer came. Mosquito Killer!

#188 - Did a little shopping for some hair products. Bought a volumising hairspray, clay and a round brush. Will talk about this some other time.

#189 - I'm a vainpot 24/7


#190 - Had a farewell gathering for Samuel. Dinner at Sushi Zanmai then dessert at Delicious, Midvalley. He's leaving for his Masters in Piano Accompaniment in the University of Birmingham this Saturday.

More pictures on that gathering. It wasn't just a farewell gathering, more like a meetup and also to celebrate people whose birthdays are in September and they are Chooi Yin, Samuel and Cat. Yes, ALL of them except for me boohoo.


My yummy Ebidon! mmmm...


A close-up of my Ebidon which later went into my tummy.


Sampat Samuel. Omg alliterations! That proves how much the word 'sampat' is meant for him wtf.


Cat who's already digging in impatiently. She's constantly hungry haha.


A boring picture of Chooi Yin and Sam.


A more interesting picture of Chooi Yin and Sam. Seriously, don't everyone just love candid shots? =D

*running for life from Chooi Yin who's chasing after me with a knife in her hand.

Haha. Kidding.

We adjourned to Delicious for dessert after having enough of green tea.


Carrot Cake. Honestly, MY version of carrot cake is so much better than this! Totally disappointed. The cream cheese was too much and too thick, not to mention, too sweet as well. The cake was too dry and too sweet too. Ugh. I picked it cos it looked so lovely when I first saw it. Who knew it tastes like crap?


This one here is the total opposite! Looks exactly like crap but tastes SOOOOO GOOOD omg. Its the Classic Chocolate Cake, coated with warm chocolate sauce topped with ice cream. Warm+cold+chocolate=AWESOMENESS. The whole thing was sweet alright, but because it's so chocolate-y, the sweetness was sorta tamed down so it wasn't THAT sweet actually.


A last also group picture of us taken by the lousy waitress whose hands couldn't stop shaking it seems. Other than it being blur, I like this picture anyway. The combination of everything. The colour of our clothes, our smiles and the environment. Very harmonious.

Ok gotta go practice now.
Be First to Post Comment !