[Video's up!]
I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. All of a sudden I am so obsessed with makeup and videos and... I should really be practising!!!
Ok whatever la. I wasted my time on it so I really hope ya'll will watch it. Pretty please? *begs*
I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. All of a sudden I am so obsessed with makeup and videos and... I should really be practising!!!
Ok whatever la. I wasted my time on it so I really hope ya'll will watch it. Pretty please? *begs*
Sneak preview! cos video still needs to be edited in YouTube and I really have to sleep now so I'll upload the video tomorrow when I'm done. So IF there's anyone wanting to watch the boring video, come back in the morning. Oh wait... scratch that. Come back in the afternoon cos I am usually not awake before 11am.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment